Blog Post Boats and Bounty

Cheysa Finn

Pirate Lord
Posted by Old Greg on Sept. 13, 2016, 12:45 a.m.

https://tlopo.com/static/img/posts/09-13-2016-fishingboatsandredeems_DAaXA8I_752x400.jpg

Never in my entire (and short, I ain't that old) life have I seen the docks of Tortuga and Port Royal this busy! These past two days, pirates have been pushin' and trippin' each other as they rush to the docks, itchin' to get their fishing lines in the water. The docks were so full that we had to take turns sharin' them fishing spots!

Now mates, I come bearin' good news. Ye will no longer have to stand around, hopin' an unlucky fellow accidentally stops fishing so ye can grab their spot. As of today, ye can go over to a Fishmaster located on Port Royal, Tortuga, or Padres Del Fuego to get yerself a fishing boat and go fishing on the high seas! Grab a mate or two and go fish yerself a boot (I recommend ye get two)!

Additionally, ye can redeem the code “shiny” to get yerself 10,000 gold! Now, make sure ye don't get too excited and spend all this gold on rum.

I'm thrilled to see how much ye all enjoyed Day 1 and 2 of this End of Alpha Event. I hope ye all enjoy yer shiny new fishing boats! And by the way mateys, I heard a rumor that tomorrow be quite ghastly. Or was it ghostly? I can't remember...

It's good to be back in. Told my brother about it hes joined me and we formed a crew. Brining back old memories and the good ol days. Keep up the great work everyone

Back