Book I'm reading in English class

Do you like reading?

• Nah!

• Yas!

• A little...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hector Hullgull

Pirate Lord
Hey guys! I don't know how many of you are book readers, but at first I never liked reading, I hated it. Then we had to get a book for a book report in English book and I got this book that I actually came to like, "REBOOT" by Amy Tintera. I'm curious if there are any books that you guys are reading and like.

Hey guys! I don't know how many of you are book readers, but at first I never liked reading, I hated it. Then we had to get a book for a book report in English book and I got this book that I actually came to like, "REBOOT" by Amy Tintera. I'm curious if there are any books that you guys are reading and like.
This is just me, but I really like scary/suspense books, so if you like those, I recommend books like 'Cirque du Freak', 'The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod' series, 'The jerker Boy' (A relative wrote this book <--), 'Vampirates', (And if you like to read books that are good for scaring children) The 'Goosebumps' Series, ect. If you'd like, when I think of more books, I can tell you of them!
If you like adventure, then I recommend 'The jerker Boy' (again), 'The Children of the Red King' series, ect. I'm sorry that I can't think of many adventure books right now, I've been reading and writing more of scary books. Once again, if you'd like, when I think of more books, I could tell you.

I'll just list my favorites :p

Books where you wont need the authors name to usually find:
The Wheel of Time(AMAZING series, but very long)
The Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit
Narnia Series

Fave from Ted Dekker:
Saint
Black
Green
Thr3e

From Eoin Colfer:
Artemis Fowl series
Airman

Thomas Wayne Batson:
The Door Within

If you want a quick and easy read. Try "The Boy in The Striped Pajamas". This book is based in a concentration camp in Nazi Germany and is so powerful it actually made me cry to the end. If you want something to keep you occupied, read "The Lord of the Rings" saga. Yeah, that's about it.

Something fairly quick to read (it only takes about an hour if your fast) is Robert Louis Stevenson's The Strange Case of Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde, even if you already know the basic happenings of it I assure you it's great. Something a bit longer (and a bit harder) is Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, which truly is different than many depictions of the story today, you get to understand that Frankenstein's monster isn't as bad as he seems! So yeah, those two classics are great! :D

Back