books

I have a question theres some book series called hunger games or something like that. Is it actually about food if not what's it about cause I'm hearing more and more about this series.

Theres 12 districts and every Year they have an event called The Hunger Games where they take 2 tributes randomly ( ages 13 - 19 )One Feamle and One Male and put them in a large arena to fight each other to the death where they have to take weapons and supplies from a giant cornicopia ( thats at the beginning of the games ) then fight to survive by killing other tributes and catching food, also every 4 years they have a quarter quill where the rules changed ( like once they had dbl the amount of opponents witch means there was 48 contestents ) and if you were to win the hunger games you are reserved as a celebrity and must visit each of the districts for evens and train other tributes for the hunger games ( i forgot to mention that they recive traning from other victors if they are picked )

Theres 12 districts and every Year they have an event called The Hunger Games where they take 2 tributes randomly ( ages 13 - 19 )One Feamle and One Male and put them in a large arena to fight each other to the death where they have to take weapons and supplies from a giant cornicopia ( thats at the beginning of the games ) then fight to survive by killing other tributes and catching food, also every 4 years they have a quarter quill where the rules changed ( like once they had dbl the amount of opponents witch means there was 48 contestents ) and if you were to win the hunger games you are reserved as a celebrity and must visit each of the districts for evens and train other tributes for the hunger games ( i forgot to mention that they recive traning from other victors if they are picked )

Hmm that actually seems interesting if its a movie id def see it but actually that sounds really good that might be the first book i read in 2 years

lol thank you for summerizing(or however its spelled) that bc i rlly DID NOT want to have summmerized it... lol... bc if no one did i was gonna have to.. :lol1:

Alex Rider is definitely a good series! Finishing up the 7th book. There are 8 books in all.
1. Stormbreaker
2. Point Blank
3. Skeleton Key
4. Eagle Strike
5. Scorpia
6. Ark Angel
7. Snakehead
8. Crocodile Tears
there are 9 now

I like alex rider the hunger games and most of all star girl its a really sad book

Back