books

corey

Pirate Lord
this is a thread were you recomend books for others to read. please post name and author. my 2 favorite books are good to go by?(vietnam war diary) and lone survivor by marrcus luttrel(current middle eastern war vet life over seas). so go ahead post away

I like lots of books, as I LOVE to read. First series I recommend is: Kingdom Keepers by Ridley Deleted member 4172. There are four in this series so far... :)

Alex Rider is definitely a good series! Finishing up the 7th book. There are 8 books in all.
1. Stormbreaker
2. Point Blank
3. Skeleton Key
4. Eagle Strike
5. Scorpia
6. Ark Angel
7. Snakehead
8. Crocodile Tears

Alex Rider is definitely a good series! Finishing up the 7th book. There are 8 books in all.
1. Stormbreaker
2. Point Blank
3. Skeleton Key
4. Eagle Strike
5. Scorpia
6. Ark Angel
7. Snakehead
8. Crocodile Tears

I never finished the 1st one o.o I better finsih it lol

I have a question theres some book series called hunger games or something like that. Is it actually about food if not what's it about cause I'm hearing more and more about this series.

Um i forget who the author is of these but the Hunger Games Series is really good i think there's 4 books in all...

I have a question theres some book series called hunger games or something like that. Is it actually about food if not what's it about cause I'm hearing more and more about this series.

its not about food....lol ill summarize the first book
Theres this girl who has to fight/kill 23 other people in an arena in order to survive. There's a person she has to work with to survive and they kind of fall in love... kinda
Hunger Games is 3 Books by Suzanne Collins

well actually they are all hungry and the victor gets food for the rest of there life

well actually they are all hungry and the victor gets food for the rest of there life

Yeah but that's not the main point of the story. rofl So i guess it has a tiny bit to do with food but for the most part no.

Eragon
Eldest
Brisinger
~ Christopher Paolini

Hunger games
Catching fire
Mockingjay
~Suzannie Collins

The fire within
Ice Fire
Fire Star
Fire Eternal