Glitch  Boss Battle Glitch

Sven Ironwalker

Site Founder
Charlotte and I did a Boss battle and lost.
Anyways when both of us arrived in our cells everything was all messed up.
Everything appeared at about a 45 degree angle and we couldnt walk right... as in when we tried to move forward we seemed to move at about a 90 degree angle from the actual view. I was also able to walk partially through walls but not compleatly and seemed to be up on the ceiling. I managed to open my cell door and make it out of the cell and tp to the beach where using the compass to steer by and made it back to the jail to try to get screen shots. I thought that our characters would appear really messed up but the only visible difference was the name tilted at an angle... very different.

char1.jpg

char2.jpg

Wow. I have never had that happen before nor have I heard anyone talk about that happening. That is very interesting Sven! Thanks for sharing that.
Are you sure that was a glitch or did you and Char get into the rum on the ship? :p

this is easy its happens every now and again if u fail the battle if u press the E or Q button u will run the right way just look at ur compass and see where ur pointer is pointing and run until u get out of the jail and ur screen fix its self or just tp out
EDIT (Oct 21, 2010 8:00 PM):
Lol De!:drink: I do have to mention we did sink the goliath, but we sunk as well so it did not count as a win.lol Also you couldn't see yourself and I never could get out of the jail.lol
the not being able to see self is because of the camera angle if u moved it just right u can see ur name

this is easy its happens every now and again if u fail the battle if u press the E or Q button u will run the right way just look at ur compass and see where ur pointer is pointing and run until u get out of the jail and ur screen fix its self or just tp out
EDIT (Oct 21, 2010 8:00 PM):

the not being able to see self is because of the camera angle if u moved it just right u can see ur name

Hmm, Chris I tried all those things you said and none of them worked for me. lol

I did get out of the jail... I tp out and I used the angle keys... nothing restored it other than logging out and back in. On a good note... the cut scene was in sinc. The sails on the black pearl showed right. But yeah I tried a lot of things to correct ... I especially thought tp would fix it but didn't work.

I did get out of the jail... I tp out and I used the angle keys... nothing restored it other than logging out and back in. On a good note... the cut scene was in sinc. The sails on the black pearl showed right. But yeah I tried a lot of things to correct ... I especially thought tp would fix it but didn't work.

It was nice to see the cut scene running properly, lol.:)

Charlotte and I did a Boss battle and lost.
Anyways when both of us arrived in our cells everything was all messed up.
Everything appeared at about a 45 degree angle and we couldnt walk right... as in when we tried to move forward we seemed to move at about a 90 degree angle from the actual view. I was also able to walk partially through walls but not compleatly and seemed to be up on the ceiling. I managed to open my cell door and make it out of the cell and tp to the beach where using the compass to steer by and made it back to the jail to try to get screen shots. I thought that our characters would appear really messed up but the only visible difference was the name tilted at an angle... very different.

char1.jpg

char2.jpg

wow nice info Sven and i'm a little motion sick now:eek:

The funniest glitch that i have seen was at Dark Hart. Some lady had her body on backwards from he waist down. She stayed like that for hours. I didn't know about screen shots then, so I don't have a pic.

Back