Suggestion Boss HP adjustments

Beggar

Pirate Master
It is a little counterintuitive for the Cicatriz and Jimmy Legs bosses to have the amounts of HP that they have given the power of the swords that they drop. The Ruby Curse is a measurably worse sword than Sapphire Curse, and since Jimmy Legs has much less HP than Cicatriz does, there is virtually no incentive to spend time farming Cicatriz. Why farm a high HP boss for a comparatively weak sword when one can just farm a low HP boss for a comparatively strong sword?

To address this, I suggest switching the HP values of Jimmy Legs and Cicatriz so the quality of the swords they drop is more commensurate with the amount of effort a player would need to expend to find each.

Last edited:
This is an interesting thought and overall I think makes since. Just last night I asked why everyone was farming Koleniko instead of the twins and they had said the same thing. Koleniko has much less HP and drops a better sword. So why waste time killing the twins for a lesser sword. However, we noticed that Koleniko was dropping much less skull chest as compared to the twins, so eventually we came back to Drench and Drizzle. Not sure if that is an intentional drop rate adjusted or just bad luck, but, I don't think this is a bad idea at all.

Back