Suggestion Boss Loot

So this suggestion is entirely based off loot!! Many of my friends and I have recently been grinding Bosses such as Jimmy Legs and well its come to our attention that all enemies can drop any kind of weapon... When theres 2 of you its kinda hard to kill a boss easily especially when you are under said bosses level... so with that said when you kill the boss you expect better loot than crude and common weapons..
Heres some examples of chests/skulls from Jimmy Legs today and yesterday:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

help.PNG

The point of this is entirely based on weapons and some of my close friends get this 24/7!!!
1 of my closest friends seriously just got his second famed weapon tonight and hes level 38 he loots the same places i have for the last few days and hes only got 2 famed total a majority of these screens are taken by him..

To be honest this entire friend was just to say that bosses should only drop rare and higher weapons not crude and common as well!!

and i know a majority of you are just gonna say keep looting and youll get something good try getting this ^^ for 6 months (how long ago you turned lvl 30) and then wanting to keep playing???

this was all done for friends and i entirely agree with them not only because they are my friends but because i recently went through the same conflict as this and didnt say a word yes i didnt get El Patron till i was maxed for 8 months!!!!

So this suggestion is entirely based off loot!! Many of my friends and I have recently been grinding Bosses such as Jimmy Legs and well its come to our attention that all enemies can drop any kind of weapon... When theres 2 of you its kinda hard to kill a boss easily especially when you are under said bosses level... so with that said when you kill the boss you expect better loot than crude and common weapons..
Heres some examples of chests/skulls from Jimmy Legs today and yesterday:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

help.PNG

The point of this is entirely based on weapons and some of my close friends get this 24/7!!!
1 of my closest friends seriously just got his second famed weapon tonight and hes level 38 he loots the same places i have for the last few days and hes only got 2 famed total a majority of these screens are taken by him..

To be honest this entire friend was just to say that bosses should only drop rare and higher weapons not crude and common as well!!

and i know a majority of you are just gonna say keep looting and youll get something good try getting this ^^ for 6 months (how long ago you turned lvl 30) and then wanting to keep playing???

this was all done for friends and i entirely agree with them not only because they are my friends but because i recently went through the same conflict as this and didnt say a word yes i didnt get El Patron till i was maxed for 8 months!!!!
Is the wooden charm considered a weapon. If it isn't then the players contention that skull chest and loot chests always drops weapons isn't entirely true. I don't think the loot inside has been altered much, just the frequency of large container drops has been increased it looks like.

That ratio alone should improve people's loot just by volume itself. Logic dictates that if more chests drop, more stuff will surface sooner.

The community as an aggregate is finding several legendaries a day. Boss loot absolutely does not need another buff.

As stated i made this thread for a FRIEND who doesnt have a forum account I truly dont have an issue with the loot im getting..
A majority of people I know are getting a lot of trash weapons from bosses this friend was made as a suggestion like this:
Legendary Cursed
Legendary
Cursed Famed
Famed
Cursed Rare
Rare - Here up ^^^ should be dropped by a boss!!
Common - Should not be dropped by a boss!!!
Crude - Should not be dropped by a boss!!!

As in a majority of other games played the bosses are known to give better loot than an average enemy unlike here where a average enemy can drop better or the exact same loot as a Boss...
This is how it was put to me and its 100% true:
upload_2018-7-12_0-36-52.png

Blacked that word out since its against TOS...
upload_2018-7-12_0-38-0.png

To reply back to whom ever said the thing about 6 months the dude hasnt gotten a single famed in since he completed Ravens quest aka 6 months ago.. A majority of my guild has been at Jimmy Legs and Crash for the past few days gotten over 100 skulls and he pulled his first famed weapon last night only 1 hes pulled he did send his inventory in our discord to prove hes not lying..

I think it’s important to remember that loot is RNG, and therefore unpredictable. Yes it’s logical to say that if you loot long enough you’ll find a famed or legendary. Not always though. Due to it being RNG, it is entirely possible you could be unlucky enough to quite literally NEVER find a single famed or legendary, even if you loot for years straight.

Is that at all likely? No of course not. Is it still possible? Yes. Loot is random. There is never a guarantee you’ll find something. The best answer is yes, keep looting, and hopefully you will find something. Odds are, you will.

IMO i think boss loot is exactly how it should be, putting your time into killing bosses for hours and hours on end can be super rewarding. I think the move they did was perfect, increasing the amount of Loot Chests and Loot Skulls from these higher level bosses was they way to go. Tlopo team if you are seeing this you made a very good decision on how to treat the boss loot problem. Please don't make it worse.

The community as an aggregate is finding several legendaries a day. Boss loot absolutely does not need another buff.
Correct. They did the logical thing and increased drop rate of the containers and didn't have to mess with the contents.
Just a factor now of quantity not quality.
Can someone delete one of these? I can not figure out how.
You can go to edit, blank the message field, enter a period and then post a blank message.

IMO i think boss loot is exactly how it should be, putting your time into killing bosses for hours and hours on end can be super rewarding. I think the move they did was perfect, increasing the amount of Loot Chests and Loot Skulls from these higher level bosses was they way to go. Tlopo team if you are seeing this you made a very good decision on how to treat the boss loot problem. Please don't make it worse.
Was that sarcastic? I can't tell.

no I truly think they did a really good thing, don't you?
Oops sorry,
IMO i think boss loot is exactly how it should be, putting your time into killing bosses for hours and hours on end can be super rewarding
I thought that was being a wee bit of pirate sarcasm. Either way, I agree with you.

I'm thinking the Boss loot looks about the same as it always has.
Look what Boneratller dropped with his buddies...
screenshot_2018-07-13_01-40-57.jpg

As in he still isn't dropping any loot, which may or may not be a good thing?
Just to clarify matters. The screen depicts the loot each enemy drops. There are 5 enemies in this locale;
3 raiders, a sergeant and Bonerattler, the Boss of this cave. The loot shown is for the 3 raiders and the sergeant, as the Boss rarely drops anything, and when he does...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back