Idea BOSS SHIP IDEAS: Davy Jones Ship, The Kraken, Black Beard, Salazar, Mermaids

Which legendary encounter would you like to see first in game?

• Total voters
Davy Jones:
Imagine your out sailing, you have bounty hunters chasing you... and then Davy Jones ship comes out of the water, and destroys all the ships after you instantly. Suddenly, you have no other choice but to sink Davy Jones boss ship. THIS would be epic. Perhaps in this encounter, Davy Jones suddenly appears on your ship as he does in the film. Everyone on board is now forced to battle Davy Jones on YOUR OWN ship.

The Kraken:
Same as Davy Jones encounter, except The Kraken begins following your ship from under the water. Perhaps it takes out the Navy Hunter ships around you first, giving you time to damage it some, shooting it as it slowly sinks their ships. Suddenly tentacles surround all sides of YOUR ship. You can shoot it with the cannons or maybe even damage it with guns and grenades too.

Black Beard:
Black Beards ship appears on the map, and your have to take it out. Possibly board it or maybe his guys board your ship. Black Beards ship could light fire to ships as it does in the film.

Captain Salazar:
This one could have true potential to be epic. You've seen what Captain Salazars ship can do in Dead Men Tell No Tales. His ship comes straight at you and just eats your ship. It would just be cool to have one of the pirate legends out there in the game.

Mermaids:
Imagine while your sailing, mermaids begin to attack your ship. Jumping over the ship and what not, doing what Mermaids do best lol. I think this could be a pretty awesome boss encounter. Or maybe the Mermaids attack a particular beach? Potential here forsure.

With the Queen Anne's Revenge already apart of the game, probably just needing to be debugged and whatnot, I would LOVE to see Salazar's Silent Mary roam the seas of the Caribbean. I think the entire concept of the cursed are amazing, however, I do feel as though they should be able to walk upon the land. Movie plot armor stinks in this regard.

I am a little bit confused. So is Queen Anne's Revenge still part of the game or not? I am hoping someone can answer the question. I have not seen it in the game yet.

I am a little bit confused. So is Queen Anne's Revenge still part of the game or not? I am hoping someone can answer the question. I have not seen it in the game yet.

Last it was in the game (Early 2018), it was terribly buggy. The crew have been hard at work mending the holes in her aft in order to keep her afloat, although there is no specific ETA as to when the Queen Anne's Revenge will return the Caribbean. Stay tuned.

Last it was in the game (Early 2018), it was terribly buggy. The crew have been hard at work mending the holes in her aft in order to keep her afloat, although there is no specific ETA as to when the Queen Anne's Revenge will return the Caribbean. Stay tuned.
Thank you for answering my question and thank you to all of you who work at TLOPO bringing this game back.

Back