Request Boss's Killed Each Day.

Should we know how many times bosses are killed each day?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • No.

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

Pink Nick

Swashbuckler
I want to make a proposition for the statistics of how many times a boss is killed in a day.
An example would be the stats for how many times Palifico is killed in one day. Not only would this be amazing to know how many times we sack bosses daily, but we would also know the general flow of which bosses are popular on which days

I understand what you are saying but I really don't understand the relevance especially with much more important issues that need addressing. I guess it wouldn't be too hard for the TLOPO dev team to do it, but at the same time, those statistics don't impact... anything about the game really, sure it would be cool to see the numbers but it wouldn't provide any actual additional substance or anything new to the game. Good post though.

I understand what you are saying but I really don't understand the relevance especially with much more important issues that need addressing. I guess it wouldn't be too hard for the TLOPO dev team to do it, but at the same time, those statistics don't impact... anything about the game really, sure it would be cool to see the numbers but it wouldn't provide any actual additional substance or anything new to the game. Good post though.
They already collect these statistics. It is just a matter of whether or not they want to share them with us.

They already collect these statistics. It is just a matter of whether or not they want to share them with us.
I kind of figured they already collected them to help craft and make the game, but if they haven't shared at all before, I don't know if that means that they want to share them now.

I kind of figured they already collected them to help craft and make the game, but if they haven't shared at all before, I don't know if that means that they want to share them now.
I feel like they might eventually, but it does not seem like this kind of stuff is their focus right now. Which makes sense.

Why though? Just for the sake of knowing which bosses are popular?

I'd rather these statistics not published, because I believe they're unnecessary behind-the-scenes details that would bog down the experience of the game. Some players will think too much about the statistics or encourage false rumors about certain bosses.

I'd rather these statistics not published, because I believe they're unnecessary behind-the-scenes details that would bog down the experience of the game. Some players will think too much about the statistics or encourage false rumors about certain bosses.
Those who do not care about the statistics do not have to look at them. If simple statistics ruin your game experience then I sincerely feel sorry for you.
What rumors are going to spread? "General Darkhart has funny looking boots since he was killed 13 times today"? Personally, I feel that rumors should be ignored in general and insinuating that statistics will cause rumors is rather ridiculous.

Those who do not care about the statistics do not have to look at them. If simple statistics ruin your game experience then I sincerely feel sorry for you.
I didn't say statistics would ruin anybody's game experience. I said they were unnecessary, because I don't see what good they could do.
What rumors are going to spread? "General Darkhart has funny looking boots since he was killed 13 times today"? Personally, I feel that rumors should be ignored in general and insinuating that statistics will cause rumors is rather ridiculous.
I agree, rumors should be ignored. But it's not ridiculous to think rumors will spread... this is still the Internet, you know. I should have clarified, though: I'm talking about looting rumors mostly, not stuff about "funny looking boots."

I don't mean any offense, but do you have any idea how many unfounded looting rumors and theories I've heard? About looting in certain areas or on certain servers or at certain times or with certain weapons? It gets embarrassing sometimes tbh. So, releasing statistics on which bosses are the most looted will surely mislead even more looters, which honestly I think is unnecessary.

As far as I know, the popularity of a boss doesn't matter.

Last edited:
So are you saying to add this in game or on forums?
I feel it be a better fit on forums but than again I dont know why it would be necessary on the game.. Also I am kinda curious about these "rumors" itll cause..

I didn't say statistics would ruin anybody's game experience. I said they were unnecessary, because I don't see what good they could do.
You said that they will bog down the player experience. You implied that having statistics available will have a negative impact on the player experience.

From what I gather, the reasons the OP wants boss statistics is so that he can loot at the bosses that are most popular on a given day to be most efficient and to just see the sheer magnitude of the numbers. One reason positively benefits him while the other is just him being curious about the number of bosses killed.

I understand that you will have no use for the statistics. That's fine, but I do not see how they will have any widespread negative impact.
The baseless rumors that are already out there will continue to circulate whether or not statistics are available to the public.

You said that they will bog down the player experience. You implied that having statistics available will have a negative impact on the player experience.
I think we're just having a misunderstanding here. We seem to have differing definitions of some words. I don't want to argue semantics, so I'm going to focus on the rest of the conversation.
From what I gather, the reasons the OP wants boss statistics is so that he can loot at the bosses that are most popular on a given day to be most efficient
I can understand this more, if indeed some pirates are struggling to find popular looting spots.

Although, wouldn't a guild or a small amount of experience solve that problem for those pirates anyway? It's not as if farming is an obscure hobby in this game. All the main bosses are regularly farmed, especially in Abassa/Andaba. DH and the Twins stand out to me a little more in terms of popularity, but not by much since the Legendaries are so spread out across bosses now. Plus that's what guilds are for. Most pirates, from what I've seen, will either ask their guild who is farming where (because there's always a crew farming somewhere) or just loot solo in the Gold Room, South Idol, etc. I'm just saying, pirates have been forming big crews and finding their way to popular bosses just fine.

Last edited:

Well, for one, killing a boss is looting the boss, correct? Thus if one knows how many times a boss is taken out in a given period and can glean somehow how many legendary items were also dropped that same time period, wouldn't that give one another angle at figuring out legend drops and give migraines to one thinking about legendarys even more?

On that contention, I submit this concept could be detrimental to a pirates well being.

The only thing I see that could come of this is that we would know for certain how popular each boss is currently. I don't feel it is of any particular value, it's fun trivia.

I get it. Publishing more data is more work/ overhead for the tlopo crew plus more info we wade through thus bogging down the game experience.

Time is better spent generating content we need rather than stuff we don't need. Makes perfect sense.

Leader boards would be nice for people wanting to see the top stats, etc.

And BTW, the thread title suggests knowing how many pirates the Bosses have killed each day, due to the apostrophe ( ' ).

Back