Wanted Pirate
THIS THREAD IS FOR BRAINTEASERS!!
post your brainteasers
solve others bainteasers
but to not reveal the answers
(or you'll wreck the fun!!!)

HERES ONE THAT I LIKE:
317203_248043118582020_152524271467239_767099_200247619_n.jpg

*Below are a few riddles I have found. The first few riddles I will list as being "piratey" while the others are not so much. ~ Good Luck. I will reveal answers soon, unless you lose sleep on account of the answers, rofl.

PIRATEY :arrrrr:
  1. I drive men/women mad, For love of me, Easily beaten, Never free. *What am I?
  2. Weight in my belly, trees on my back, nails in my ribs, feet I do lack. *What am I?
  3. Get rid of bad ones, short & tall, Tightens when used, One size fits all. *What am I?
  4. How is the letter T like an island?
  5. What do you throw out to use & take in when you're done?
NON-PIRATE'Y :confused:
  1. A cowboy rides into town on Friday, stays for three days & then leaves on Friday. How is this possible?
  2. There was this competition where the contestants had to hold "something." At the end of the event, the winner was a person whom was physically disabled (having no hands nor feet). Can you guess what that "something" was?
  3. A man was pushed out of an airplane, without a parachute. He survived without injuries. How is this possible?

THIS THREAD IS FOR BRAINTEASERS!!
post your brainteasers
solve others bainteasers
but to not reveal the answers
(or you'll wreck the fun!!!)

HERES ONE THAT I LIKE:
317203_248043118582020_152524271467239_767099_200247619_n.jpg
SPOILER ALERT{the word the is in it twice}

*Below are a few riddles I have found. The first few riddles I will list as being "piratey" while the others are not so much. ~ Good Luck. I will reveal answers soon, unless you lose sleep on account of the answers, rofl.

PIRATEY :arrrrr:
  1. I drive men/women mad, For love of me, Easily beaten, Never free. *What am I?
  2. Weight in my belly, trees on my back, nails in my ribs, feet I do lack. *What am I?
  3. Get rid of bad ones, short & tall, Tightens when used, One size fits all. *What am I?
  4. How is the letter T like an island?
  5. What do you throw out to use & take in when you're done?
NON-PIRATE'Y :confused:

1. A cowboy rides into town on Friday, stays for three days & then leaves on Friday. How is this possible?
  2. There was this competition where the contestants had to hold "something." At the end of the event, the winner was a person whom was physically disabled (having no hands nor feet). Can you guess what that "something" was?
  3. A man was pushed out of an airplane, without a parachute. He survived without injuries. How is this possible?

Spoiler Alert
Gold
A ship
? No idea
? No idea
Anchor that one was easy lol

Horse is named Friday
I cheated and googled it[breath]
I'm guessing the plane wasnt in the air

I lose my head in morning and get my head back at night.
What am I?

SPOILER ALERT!

i am a pillow

I have a brain, but not a head. I run all the time, but i have no feet. What am i?
I do not fly but im always off the ground. I am like an eagle but I have no wings. What am i?
I go far and wide. I see things 1000 miles away. I speak my language wisely. I can do this without moving an inch. What am i?
:p

I have a brain, but not a head. I run all the time, but i have no feet. What am i?
I do not fly but im always off the ground. I am like an eagle but I have no wings. What am i?
I go far and wide. I see things 1000 miles away. I speak my language wisely. I can do this without moving an inch. What am i?

First One: Computer?
Second One: Balloon?
Third One: Something from Star Wars?

1. A thought?
  2. The wind?
  3. "No idea." :confused: How about...a...television "satellite???"

Back