bravo zulu wrath of ravens!

red beard

Pirate Apprentice
yes it was one year ago that our lovely GM raven trueheart and her friend master morgan left their guild to start wrath of ravens, a very risky move as we all know. it hasn't been easy for them at all, but by recruting members like grace darkfury ( our co gm ) and never giving up even when she wanted to just pull her hair out and scream, she has pulled it off. she has many hand picked officers now that take a big load off her sholders. i am glad to see this as she has worked so hard and now she can kick back and enjoy this great guild. yes hats off wrath of ravens!:party:

Woot! *fist pump* Bravo Zulu to the Bravo Alpha Wrath of Raven's guild which I'm glad to be a part of!

~Etar1pAI

Oh wow...thank you all so much! You know that you are all a very caring group of people here on the Forums....and I know that the growth and success of our guild is dependent on having such a great group of friends like you to share our thoughts and help each other out in so many ways. I truely would like to thank you all for your friendship and support! We need a get together real soon! Cheers me Mates!

Back