Announcement Brief Update

No, because on the website it says tlopo-beta-v1.3.9 is now live, but on the launcher it says 0.9.0 so it went down, not up. went down like 1.0.0
The version mentioned on the website is what the game was at before this large update. I don't think the updated version will be continuing from there (but I'm not a dev so don't take my word for it).

The number on the website will be corrected and updated once the game is up and running again. Until then, there's no reason for them to update it :)

Could someone explain to me how to upgrade the launcher? I've clicked upgrade, but it brings me to the website with no further instructions, nearly as if it wants me to download the whole game again. What sense does that make!?

Could someone explain to me how to upgrade the launcher? I've clicked upgrade, but it brings me to the website with no further instructions, nearly as if it wants me to download the whole game again. What sense does that make!?

There is no way to upgrade the launcher, it does it automatically. If yours is below server version 0.10.1 then I would recommend redownloading it. If it is above, ignore this as there is nothing wrong. The 'Upgrade' option is to play the game without reserving a time slot, which requires a beta key. There is no way to purchase them, and refer to this thread to read up on them.

If anyone thinks back to the POTCO days, the rollbacks were incredibly debilitating to the communities( :rumgone:incredible negativity and narcissism everywhere for awhile:rumgone:), and I can personally say that this was the first time I realized where we stood in Disney's eyes. In order to give a date, which of course this project had steered away from, they would have to know impossibly what could go wrong. Each update in their project could loosen something else that was working fine, so then that has to be fixed... these progress updates for a team not being paid anything should be enough for all of us, and if it is not... I've said it once, I'll say it again...it is a great big world out there, get some sun for a bit:sunny:. As this is an independent venture and not a corporation, they really honestly don't owe us anything... accept the game when it comes back... that's your prize lady and gents. Keep up the good work TLOPO! If anyone disagrees with what I have said, feel free to inbox me and I'll reply at my leisure as we also do this for free :bang:;)

The Sun?? NEVER! I will sit at my computer and wait thank you very much. Also, you have to promise me more DH farming once servers are back up :) It was nice having everyone think I was all popular from knowing a game mod :D

Back