Announcement Brief Update

Gotta remember mates, they're working with a code base that was originally built way back in 2005 - 2006 (correct me if I'm wrong), and was built upon for the years afterwards. Not only that, but the dumped client code had to be decompiled from bytecode, and they're writing all of the server - sided code from scratch (no individuals have access to the server - sided portion of the game except for those at Disney or ex - developers from Disney). The game will eventually get to a point where it is stable enough to be rolled out onto the production servers and we'll be able to play again. I'm sure you all are just as excited as I am!

....the waiting is gettin harder as it gets closer to re opening!

But I'm nearly finnished painting a glow-in-the-dark galaxy on my daughters bedroom ceiling (a gift for her birthday tomorrow) so when it does re open at least I can play guilt free without neglecting that job!!

:green smilies:
My parents did that for me when I was a kid.... Love glow-in-the-dark stuff then... still do, honestly XD! Hope she loves it!

If ye can't find the Time to do it Right the First time ..... Where ye gonna find the time to do It Right the Second time !!! Quote by my Father ! :)
Patience ! Yes ... Patience a Must !! :) My self as a All out go get em' Pirate ... I want Quality Play and Not half repaired issues which creates more Issues down the road ( Disney didn't tend this well ) ! All Hail TLOPO !

If ye can't find the Time to do it Right the First time ..... Where ye gonna find the time to do It Right the Second time !!! Quote by my Father ! :)
Patience ! Yes ... Patience a Must !! :) My self as a All out go get em' Pirate ... I want Quality Play and Not half repaired issues which creates more Issues down the road ( Disney didn't tend this well ) ! All Hail TLOPO !
Exactly and I don't think we will have to wait much longer! :bounce::green smilies:

EDIT: Site is back up! Unfortunately, I see no new updates. I'm still holding out hope.

Last edited:
Back