Announcement Brief Update

Something very strange just happened on theserver status page. And yes, I tried reloading. It didn't change. This is what it looked like.
img_0117-png.82247

All of this talk makes me ALMOST want to be a dev so I could laugh at all of this speculation ;)

No one knows when the game will be back up yet I don't think. Not even the development team (or they would have told us here I am sure). However, this thread and others like it are giving all of us enough entertainment to get us through until it is back up! I love this community and this is why I will be a pirate for life!

Nobody has gotten really salty yet or went totally berzerk. If this happened on any other MMO or game server the communities would be up in arms trying to crucify the dev teams. I love that we don't really have this here. Just some fun speculations and estimates to pass the time :cookie:

All of this talk makes me ALMOST want to be a dev so I could laugh at all of this speculation ;)

No one knows when the game will be back up yet I don't think. Not even the development team (or they would have told us here I am sure). However, this thread and others like it are giving all of us enough entertainment to get us through until it is back up! I love this community and this is why I will be a pirate for life!

Nobody has gotten really salty yet or went totally berzerk. If this happened on any other MMO or game server the communities would be up in arms trying to crucify the dev teams. I love that we don't really have this here. Just some fun speculations and estimates to pass the time :cookie:

Exactly! I was actually on a forum the other day and people were freaking out, yelling at the devs, wanting a bunch of free crap. Wanna know how long the game had been down? 3 hours. I literally just sat back a laughed for a solid 10 minutes I'm very glad this community is super patient, and would rather spend our time talking about what we're excited for, rather than complaining.

if it takes longer then 3 months some people will prob get a bit salty tho.

if it takes longer then 3 months some people will prob get a bit salty tho.

Indeed it is to be expected as it's the only timeframe within of which the devs have promised to bring the game back. I think they will make it, even if surely they've had to postpone the launch several times already. Take for instance the announced "a few more days at most" situation. Still, I wish them luck, and hopefully it won't take much longer since we've been waiting for a while now haven't we?

Indeed it is to be expected as it's the only timeframe within of which the devs have promised to bring the game back. I think they will make it, even if surely they've had to postpone the launch several times already. Take for instance the announced "a few more days at most" situation. Still, I wish them luck, and hopefully it won't take much longer since we've been waiting for a while now haven't we?
im just happy they are remaking it :p altho i have to admit im getting a little inpaitent :p

Back