Announcement Brief Update

Indeed it is to be expected as it's the only timeframe within of which the devs have promised to bring the game back. I think they will make it, even if surely they've had to postpone the launch several times already. Take for instance the announced "a few more days at most" situation. Still, I wish them luck, and hopefully it won't take much longer since we've been waiting for a while now haven't we?
Lol their words were "the wait will be MUCH shorter than the transition from alpha to beta."
We're what, like two and a half months in?

I think that ship has sailed too q.q

Lol their words were "the wait will be MUCH shorter than the transition from alpha to beta."
We're what, like two and a half months in?

I think that ship has sailed too q.q
I think it's just that they didn't expect so many new bugs to pop out, or that they're fixing and adding more content than previously expected. Good thing to think of is that if it's longer than Alpha-Beta than we get EVEN MORE fixes than we would have if it was shorter.

I think it's just that they didn't expect so many new bugs to pop out, or that they're fixing and adding more content than previously expected. Good thing to think of is that if it's longer than Alpha-Beta than we get EVEN MORE fixes than we would have if it was shorter.
fair enough. i would love to just have the base game working good out tho work on new content after :p

if it takes longer then 3 months some people will prob get a bit salty tho.

While this is true, I don't believe tha tthe feelings will be warranted.

If I were paying someone for a service and it went down, sure I would expect a timeline. However, since this is a game that I am not paying for, it would be petulant of me to be upset about it not coming back. I have read many times in other posts that we shouldn't even be salty if it NEVER comes back. I agree. I mean yes, I would be upset if the game never came back, but I would just be upset at the situation, not at the dev team at all.

I guess that I just mean we should do as has been said here a few hundred times at least (in different posts and forums sections) and be patient, be supportive, and wait. I for one am VERY excited to see the game come back and I think that the longer it takes, it will just make that time much much sweeter when it is finally here :) Not to mention that the game should be less buggy and a lot more smooth if we allow the devs the time to do what they need to do.

But the intent of my original post was just to say that I love this community. Overall we are very helpful, accepting, and kind...which, trust me, is VERY hard to find in any other MMO community.

So, hopefully we will all see each other sailing and plundering soon!!

There will probably be an announcement of some sort. This is just my opinion but usually TLOPO drops a news post or something when a big event happens

I agree totally Stephen! I haven't seen anything major happening with TLOPO that hasn't been talked about here on the forums or on the site. However, that doesn't mean that I won't keep opening my launcher 2,093,452,340,975,234 times a day to see if that pesky red banner is no longer there! ;)

Yeah, I didn't expect Ship Customization to come out with this update, and I guess I'm glad it was pushed out.

Lol what even is this?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    8 KB · Views: 183
did anyone elses launcher number break?
if not ill figure out a way to take a screenshot but its weird
[Server v+0.+1.+xD] soooo confused.

Back