Brights turning into regular clothes

ScarlettT

Pirate Apprentice
I've had this happen more than once. In the loot, it'll be a bright, say, "Bright Orange Dingy Top" and then once I put it in inventory it turns into "Plain Dingy Top" --- same with lots of brights I've gotten. Is this a known issue or just happens randomly?

This has happened to me also. Interestingly, I've actually had to reverse happen too. After sailing, I added a normal colored item to my inventory (so I could get to the other stuff below) and it turned into a bright.

I've had this happen more than once. In the loot, it'll be a bright, say, "Bright Orange Dingy Top" and then once I put it in inventory it turns into "Plain Dingy Top" --- same with lots of brights I've gotten. Is this a known issue or just happens randomly?
If that happens again, it just means it switched places with another piece of clothing of the same type. For example, if you picked up the "Plain Dingy Top" in the loot, it would turn into the Bright Orange. They just switched spots

The same happens to me, if I log in to TLOPO all my bright colored clothing turns white, then I have to take out one of my clothing that I’m wearing, and put it in my clothes inventory, and put it back on my pirate.

If that happens again, it just means it switched places with another piece of clothing of the same type. For example, if you picked up the "Plain Dingy Top" in the loot, it would turn into the Bright Orange. They just switched spots

Can't be, because it's nowhere in my whole inventory?

Back