Broad word question

No, you cannot be banned for using a broadsword. People were using it to exploit a bug in the game that allowed them to autoclick with it, in a group of enemies, yet the enemies not attack back. This allowed them to level their sword up quickly in the first few days of the game. My understanding is that exploit has been addressed so enjoy :)

No, you cannot be banned for using a broadsword. People were using it to exploit a bug in the game that allowed them to autoclick with it, in a group of enemies, yet the enemies not attack back. This allowed them to level their sword up quickly in the first few days of the game. My understanding is that exploit has been addressed so enjoy :)
I might have done that? :D

Thank you! :)

Back