Broadsword Vs. Cutlass

Broadsword or Cutlass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm just wondering what everyone likes to use... Cuz ppl say its not far to use a broad in PVP :l *Confused*

Try to fight in pvp with broadsword only, everyone runs to the middle and chops aways with their broadswords. You get lots of infamy and it's lots of fun. This is what we did at Polly McPretty's level 50 party:
screenshot_2011-03-24_16-04-50.jpg
screenshot_2011-03-24_16-12-31.jpg
p.s Broadswords are totally fair!

Try to fight in pvp with broadsword only, everyone runs to the middle and chops aways with their broadswords. You get lots of infamy and it's lots of fun. This is what we did at Polly McPretty's level 50 party:View attachment 4096 View attachment 4095p.s Broadswords are totally fair!
this is the ONLY way there fair but 1v1 or 2v2 there unfair
EDIT (Mar 29, 2011 at 5:17 PM):
Broad for me. If someone Jumps I'll use it. Not fair? well, then to bad! don't jump! lol
well then most ppl would say TO BAD dont broad and then they take u out with a blunderbuss

I haven't run across ONE fair person in pvp then... everyone uses broad (which I actually don't mind because that's what I prefer) or the extremely wimpy use buss... Yes, they're wimpy for using it...

Though, if they specify we can't use broad - I'll just use my thunderspine :)

Try to fight in pvp with broadsword only, everyone runs to the middle and chops aways with their broadswords. You get lots of infamy and it's lots of fun. This is what we did at Polly McPretty's level 50 party:View attachment 4096 View attachment 4095p.s Broadswords are totally fair!

I have tried to tell a few ppl this, but . . .
Tried to get guildies to do this, but. . .and a great guild event to do also, but . . .

When you do it again, whisper me and I will play! :) please :)

Broadswords can hit more than one enemy at a time... So if you are surrounded, you can fight em all off at once! Plus, I love to dance! lol

okaay here is my opinion:
i dont think disney made those swords to be alike butthere is one for every situation
when you are fighting a boss like DH or when you are at 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 PVP and in the everyday situations<<<<<PS:its stronger
the broadsword on the other and is great for invasions crew on crew PVP crowded areas like the gold room/beckets quarry/The Lava gorge

The sabre is FANTASTIC for leveling and it minimises the attacks by the enemy

Broad for me. If someone Jumps I'll use it. Not fair? well, then to bad! don't jump! lol
YEAH!!!!
Anyway, cutlass has A LONGER COMBO than broadsword. i promised myself that i would never share that with jumpers, but too late. here's then numbers:

12.5 Broadsword Combo/min:
4.7 sec./combo
10 Cutlass Combo/min:
6 sec./combo

(tabs dont work :p)

So, when you add in the higher damage of a broadsword, and the higher attacks, broadsword PWN THE CUTLASS
No question. Nothing personal to jumpers who used that training weapon all this time.

He's saying it takes longer to do the cutlass combo than the broadsword - so you can get more hits in with the broadsword in a lesser amount of time :) So more damage all around.

I like broadswords better than cutlasses. The main reason is because of the DPM. I can hit more enemies faster that way.

Back