Broadsword Vs. Cutlass

Broadsword or Cutlass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YEAH!!!!
Anyway, cutlass has A LONGER COMBO than broadsword. i promised myself that i would never share that with jumpers, but too late. here's then numbers:

12.5 Broadsword Combo/min:
4.7 sec./combo
10 Cutlass Combo/min:
6 sec./combo

(tabs dont work :p)

So, when you add in the higher damage of a broadsword, and the higher attacks, broadsword PWN THE CUTLASS
No question. Nothing personal to jumpers who used that training weapon all this time.
lol thats without using the skills that shorten it and using the maximum length combo a normal jumper can cut a cutlass combo to five seconds flat this doesnt work for broad or sabre because their to polished the cutlass combo time has always been gltiched like that and five seconds is extreamely close to 4 ( your not talking mistimed are you? im not. ) seconds so maybe the combos are about teh same

Try to fight in pvp with broadsword only, everyone runs to the middle and chops aways with their broadswords. You get lots of infamy and it's lots of fun. This is what we did at Polly McPretty's level 50 party:View attachment 4096 View attachment 4095p.s Broadswords are totally fair!
ONLY i group pvps with 3 - 12 pirates in 1v1 or 1v2 or 1v1v1 its unfair ( unless given in the pre-game rules that it can be used as decided by the pirates who are playing the pvp )

lol thats without using the skills that shorten it and using the maximum length combo a normal jumper can cut a cutlass combo to five seconds flat this doesnt work for broad or sabre because their to polished the cutlass combo time has always been gltiched like that and five seconds is extreamely close to 4 ( your not talking mistimed are you? im not. ) seconds so maybe the combos are about teh same
What skills are there that shorten a combo anyway? im talking maxing all the combos except the first, and not mistimed.
PvP comes down to the last second. every time. 5 seconds beats 4 seconds, your ALSO forgetting one very important factor. Broadsword combos deal more damage than cutlass.
:xbones::xbones::xbones:
P.S. Me = 'Broadsword noob.' xD

What skills are there that shorten a combo anyway? im talking maxing all the combos except the first, and not mistimed.
PvP comes down to the last second. every time. 5 seconds beats 4 seconds, your ALSO forgetting one very important factor. Broadsword combos deal more damage than cutlass.
:xbones::xbones::xbones:
P.S. Me = 'Broadsword noob.' xD
pvp comes down to raw skill i know people who could own you with a rusty cutlass if you have a world eater blade and the broadsword damage is extreamly decrased in pvp cutlasses and broadswords both do the same amount of damage in pvp ( Some can do more then the other if ti has a good boost and ability )

pvp comes down to raw skill i know people who could own you with a rusty cutlass if you have a world eater blade and the broadsword damage is extreamly decrased in pvp cutlasses and broadswords both do the same amount of damage in pvp ( Some can do more then the other if ti has a good boost and ability )
Few points here. One, skill isn't the only thing, my pirate is a war master, is yours (feel free to take that as a throwing down of the gauntlet)? By skill do you mean jumping and doll usage? I have behemoth, not world i think its about the same (shrug) but some could argue otherwise. And, broadsword decrease is the same as cutlass decrease, so I wouldn't be worried about that. besides, you know nothing about me, the only ppl i lose to, are cowards (jumpers) and cheaters (doll noobs).

Few points here. One, skill isn't the only thing, my pirate is a war master, is yours (feel free to take that as a throwing down of the gauntlet)? By skill do you mean jumping and doll usage? I have behemoth, not world i think its about the same (shrug) but some could argue otherwise. And, broadsword decrease is the same as cutlass decrease, so I wouldn't be worried about that. besides, you know nothing about me, the only ppl i lose to, are cowards (jumpers) and cheaters (doll noobs).

jumping isnt cowardly its smart if you were in your pirates shoes would you let yourself be hit repeditively???? and take damage till you eventually die no no you wouldnt and no im not war master i would be but i dun have the patience to do that many pvps with them only lasting 4 minutes each :/ and nop its not the stronger the weapon the more the decrease thats why rusty doesa so much damage it doesnt get decreased at all and doll noobs well they are what they are no one likes them lol and no i dont know you but i could bet spade could kill you with a broadsword without jumping or cheating of anymatter just because of the timinga jumper has and the mixture of abilites from dagger gun grenade and sword making the attacks stronger and rarely missing

jumping isnt cowardly its smart if you were in your pirates shoes would you let yourself be hit repeditively???? and take damage till you eventually die no no you wouldnt and no im not war master i would be but i dun have the patience to do that many pvps with them only lasting 4 minutes each :/ and nop its not the stronger the weapon the more the decrease thats why rusty doesa so much damage it doesnt get decreased at all and doll noobs well they are what they are no one likes them lol and no i dont know you but i could bet spade could kill you with a broadsword without jumping or cheating of anymatter just because of the timinga jumper has and the mixture of abilites from dagger gun grenade and sword making the attacks stronger and rarely missing

Ok, well, thats the thing, if you WERE a pirate, you wouldnt just stand there and get pounded, you would fight back with the best weapons at your disposal, a broadsword. And you keep mentioning these mysterious "abilities" jumpers have. and im sure spade could be me, with a rusty cutlass :)

Ok, well, thats the thing, if you WERE a pirate, you wouldnt just stand there and get pounded, you would fight back with the best weapons at your disposal, a broadsword. And you keep mentioning these mysterious "abilities" jumpers have. and im sure spade could be me, with a rusty cutlass :)

he could lol ive used broads on him before and he still beats me 10 - 4 with a rusty its called throwing cutlass combos and everyone has the abilities people just dont know how to use them sense they dont jump jumping is more then just moving around alot more goes on then meets the eye

he could lol ive used broads on him before and he still beats me 10 - 4 with a rusty its called throwing cutlass combos and everyone has the abilities people just dont know how to use them sense they dont jump jumping is more then just moving around alot more goes on then meets the eye
Still pretty vague man...
and nobody can pwn anybody with a rusty cutlass, what level is your friend?

ANYWAY, way off topic, why does cutlass beat broadsword, even though broadsword has higher attack and shorter combo?

ANYWAY, way off topic, why does cutlass beat broadsword, even though broadsword has higher attack and shorter combo?

and dont forget broadswords can hit multiple enemies at one time, making it even better.... cutlasses can only hit one, making you vulnerable to attack from the sides and back......

he has a lvl 30 47 and 50 ( he can beat me with all three ) the combos are the same and because weapon damage is decreased the higher the weapon is so say a 100 attack broadsword is used in pvp its attack is decreased to about 20 and then if you have a 95 attack cutlass its attack is decreased to about 25 then factor in the skills that each blade has and then you have what could possibly decide the match

he has a lvl 30 47 and 50 ( he can beat me with all three ) the combos are the same and because weapon damage is decreased the higher the weapon is so say a 100 attack broadsword is used in pvp its attack is decreased to about 20 and then if you have a 95 attack cutlass its attack is decreased to about 25 then factor in the skills that each blade has and then you have what could possibly decide the match
ok so there aren't any secret jumper skills with cutlasss...?
and constance is right, broadsword hits multiple enemies

ok so there aren't any secret jumper skills with cutlasss...?
and constance is right, broadsword hits multiple enemies

aside from throwing cutlass combos and skiping ( witch only noobish jumpers do ( the skipping not throwing combos ) no theres not but certain skills on weapons and the normal weapon skills can be used together to get a totally epic result

aside from throwing cutlass combos and skiping ( witch only noobish jumpers do ( the skipping not throwing combos ) no theres not but certain skills on weapons and the normal weapon skills can be used together to get a totally epic result
OK, now i got it.
just one question, are you a jumper or anti-jumper/non-jumper

It doesn't really matter HOW you pvp, its more if it gets you to win.We are PIRATES.
FYI: The only people who call others "doll noobs" are the people who can't beat dollers.
Vipers nest/asp/throw dirt + doll = laughing as doller runs back at you, and that's when you pull out your sword and start owning.

It doesn't really matter HOW you pvp, its more if it gets you to win.We are PIRATES.
FYI: The only people who call others "doll noobs" are the people who can't beat dollers.
Vipers nest/asp/throw dirt + doll = laughing as doller runs back at you, and that's when you pull out your sword and start owning.

and thats when they reattune you with evil eye and use curse then life drain and ko you :) doll noobs are noobs if u use doll ppl are gonna hate you because its cheap

Back