Brothers of the Coast: Roleplaying

Captain Jack Truesilver

Notorious Pirate
For those unfamiliar with my guild (which will be most of those who read), one of its largest aspects is roleplay. Therefore, I'm going to advertise my guild here to the roleplaying community of TLOPO in hopes of accruing more members, for anyone who happens to be interested.

Headquarters: Tortuga, Hispaniola
Server:
Andaba
Beta Time Slot(s): 2:00 PM EST; 9:00 PM EST
Founded: December 11th, 2016
Guild Master: Captain Jack Truesilver
Guild Objectives:
- Create a strong bond between players
- Make roleplaying relevant, enjoyable, appropriate, and sensible
- Become a major guild power in "The Legend of Pirates Online"
- Provide a different perspective in regards to the game
- Fend off imperial powers (i.e. Great Britain, East India Trading Company, Spain, France)
- Establish a nation of buccaneers in the Caribbean (roleplay objective)

.....................................................................................................................

Hello boys and girls...or whatever...my name is Captain Jack Truesilver. Ah, I take it some of you've heard of me. You may have also heard whisperings and rumors that Jack Truesilver be recruiting sailors to reconvene the loose pirate coalition known as the Brethren of the Coast...
...or Brothers of the Coast...
...and then establish a nation of buccaneers in the Caribbean.

Not true. Of course not.

But even if it weren't not true, you wouldn't be interested in joining me, would you? Ay? No, thought not.

I do admit...that there be varied and substantial dangers along the way, including, but not limited to:
The Royal Navy, East India Trading Company, Garcia de Avaricia and Pierre le Porc, and the vicious and vivavious Captain Jolly Roger and his army of skeleton pirates.

Which is why I'm not doing anything. No sir. Impossible feat to accomplish anyway. Nobody knows the secret to putting the winds and tides in the pirates' favor.

Wait a minute...

I do...

For those unfamiliar with my guild (which will be most of those who read), one of its largest aspects is roleplay. Therefore, I'm going to advertise my guild here to the roleplaying community of TLOPO in hopes of accruing more members, for anyone who happens to be interested.

Server: Andaba
Guild Objectives:
- Fend off imperial powers (i.e. Great Britain, East India Trading Company, Spain, France)

.....................................................................................................................

Hello boys and girls...or whatever...my name is Captain Jack Truesilver. Ah, I take it some of you've heard of me. You may have also heard whisperings and rumors that Jack Truesilver be recruiting sailors to reconvene the loose pirate coalition known as the Brethren of the Coast...

Not true. Of course not.

But even if it weren't not true, you wouldn't be interested in joining me, would you? Ay? No, thought not.

I do admit...that there be varied and substantial dangers along the way, including, but not limited to:
The Royal Navy, East India Trading Company, Garcia de Avaricia and Pierre le Porc, and the vicious and vivavious Captain Jolly Roger and his army of skeleton pirates.

Which is why I'm not doing anything. No sir. Impossible feat to accomplish anyway. Nobody knows the secret to putting the winds and tides in the pirates' favor.

Wait a minute...

I do...

Are you in the countries roleplay? As in the one with The Spanish Empire guild, The British Empire guild, East India Co., etc?

Or did you just make up your own roleplay?

Btw you didn't really say your guild name...

Are you in the countries roleplay? As in the one with The Spanish Empire guild, The British Empire guild, East India Co., etc?

Or did you just make up your own roleplay?

Btw you didn't really say your guild name...
There is some tension with The British Empire, and I've had spies investigating the guild, but no, we're not officially a part of the countries roleplay, though we'd very much like to be.

Just making up my own roleplay right now, though I hope to collaborate with others in the future.

The guild name is in the thread title. :)

There is some tension with The British Empire, and I've had spies investigating the guild, but no, we're not officially a part of the countries roleplay, though we'd very much like to be.

Just making up my own roleplay right now, though I hope to collaborate with others in the future.

The guild name is in the thread title. :)
I am a veteran in East India. Co. we need more roleplayers and I don't see why we wouldn't let you join, Ill ask someone.

Server: Andaba
Guild Objectives:

Not true. Of course not.

Wait a minute...

I do...

Am interested mate

Back