Bug in Forsaken Shadows

Secretkyle

Honorable Pirate
Good Evening everyone! I was looting at Palifico earlier today when I stumbled across a bug. So, when you're right outside his little cave, on the left side of the ramp (while facing outwards), if you fall downward you will end up in a small cave with torches on the side, and at the very end is a rock which constantly changes color. This gem is surrounded by smaller rocks. Attached below are screenshots which show exactly how this cave looks. Thanks for taking your time to read this, I hope I just discovered an Easter egg :D

Sincerely,
Kyle.

Attachments

• standing point.png
    standing point.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 100
  • secret layer.png
    secret layer.png
    801.4 KB · Views: 135
  • secret layer 2.png
    secret layer 2.png
    2 MB · Views: 145
That is known as the mood rock. Back in the early stages of the game there was a bug on a rock on the outside of fort charles on port royal that would continually change colors. It was eventually fixed and a lot of people wished it would be brought back. So now there are a few secret areas that have these mood rocks. There is a Gm in game specifically named Mood Rock. @Mood Rock can give you a little better explanation then what I gave but thats how it started was due to a color bug.

Last edited:
Back