Bugs, Glitches, and problems to be fixed (TEST ONLY)

Temporary fix: Press Esc while in the water to normally swim.
screenshot_2011-11-09_17-12-08.jpg
screenshot_2011-11-09_17-12-14.jpg

Yesterday, I was told to check some videos of bugs and IDK if you might have already seen them. Some of them are very serious and need to be reported and fixed. These videos were uploaded yesterday by the player seen on the video. It seems that she has sent bug reports by looking at the description(on the videos) and the good thing is no instructions on how to do them are posted.

This appears on most of the descriptions:
"Full demonstration was not recorded.
All videos with these glitches/bugs were reported upon upload."

Very important because it is probably same as speeding except without any program as it seems that the knots are increasing. So as portrayed by who ever this player might be, A bug on test.
Light Sloop Knots bug

Speeding glitch with sword...Also very serious and dangerous to the game.
POTCO Working Speed glitch

POTC Combo Interruption Skip

There a lot of bugs that were just uploaded recently. It would fill the page up so here is the link to her YouTube home page. Check videos/details on her page.
http://www.youtube.com/user/InteractiveGlitches

Please make sure you send these to Disney as they do look like very bad for the game. Players attempt to use programs but these seem like to be in-game bugs therefore opening the doors to easy cheating for those who do not care for others and the game...Must be fixed along with ALL glitches/bugs!

Yesterday, I was told to check some videos of bugs and IDK if you might have already seen them. Some of them are very serious and need to be reported and fixed. These videos were uploaded yesterday by the player seen on the video. It seems that she has sent bug reports by looking at the description(on the videos) and the good thing is no instructions on how to do them are posted.

This appears on most of the descriptions:
"Full demonstration was not recorded.
All videos with these glitches/bugs were reported upon upload."

Please make sure you send these to Disney as they do look like very bad for the game. Players attempt to use programs but these seem like to be in-game bugs therefore opening the doors to easy cheating for those who do not care for others and the game...Must be fixed along with ALL glitches/bugs!
They are not glitches in my opinion they are hacks if you see the rest of his videos they mostly look like code changing i know him from back then he used a few hacks one of them was the one that you changed the code in the POTCO Files and it made you jump very high and speed that was when potions was not part of the game i also commented about 3 days ago that they mostly looked like a hack and he locked the comments from every video and his channel, he also used his low level account to do most of his video except the swift foote one and a few others thats looked more like a glitch

They are not glitches in my opinion they are hacks if you see the rest of his videos they mostly look like code changing i know him from back then he used a few hacks one of them was the one that you changed the code in the POTCO Files and it made you jump very high and speed that was when potions was not part of the game i also commented about 3 days ago that they mostly looked like a hack and he locked the comments from every video and his channel, he also used his low level account to do most of his video except the swift foote one and a few others thats looked more like a glitch
The way they were posted and the words on the description sound like bugs in the game. I cannot verify any of these but at any time, Disney should still know about them and make sure they are checked in depth so bugs/glitches like this(and all bugs/glitches) do not pass to live.

I don't know how more obvious this can get...

Rigging is not having any effect on skills at all. The skill boosts does not add time weather you test by timing the skill of the obvious way of looking at skill points.
Take cover:
screenshot_2011-12-09_23-09-15.jpg

screenshot_2011-12-09_23-09-34.jpg

Full sail:
screenshot_2011-12-09_22-56-07.jpg
screenshot_2011-12-09_22-57-13.jpg

Please mates, Keep sending bug reports by email and in the game. Send bug reports for bugs/glitches that exist on live as well so the game can get better and fulfill its potential.

Three bugs that are still being ignored are these and they have been around for yearS.

1. Leadership Bug... makes other sailing skills fizzle if skills are used directly after recharged with the help of leadership
-Therefore Leadership is doing the opposite of helping and the Black pearl quest is giving a non properly working skill

2. Boarding permission fail...If a captain closes ships but still has some people on ship, anyone can TP to those people except directly to the captain.
-Therefore Boarding permission ONLY works for going to the captain directly and has no effect on the crew.

3. Swift Foot... Allows you to drink as many swift potions as you want and makes you run supper fast and jump high.(causes some lag to the server)
-This no longer needs an explanation since probably everyone knows how to do it.
(I have a video on YT if you want to see what i mean)

Please mates, Keep sending bug reports by email and in the game. Send bug reports for bugs/glitches that exist on live as well so the game can get better and fulfill its potential.

Back