Cabins in ships.

I like that idea a lot. Maybe even if cabin customization isn't that detailed it would be nice to have a place to store clothing and weapons in your boat.

That suggestion is great.
A few other fellow pirates agree with it, too: https://piratesforums.co/threads/update-suggestion-flags.11242/#post-171813
For me, the top of the tops for customization with ships would be to allow us to upload an emblem when creating a guild and then automatically load it in every sails of every ships of the same guild.
That could create a great team spirit inside each guild.
Just an humble opinion from a pirate that cant wait to play again...

That suggestion is great.
A few other fellow pirates agree with it, too: https://piratesforums.co/threads/update-suggestion-flags.11242/#post-171813
For me, the top of the tops for customization with ships would be to allow us to upload an emblem when creating a guild and then automatically load it in every sails of every ships of the same guild.
That could create a great team spirit inside each guild.
Just an humble opinion from a pirate that cant wait to play again...
Very solid idea! They had that sort of idea in Pirates of the Burning Sea. Very cool to see guilds with unified emblems.

I thought about this a few years back when Disney was still more or less frequently updating the game. Call it the "Captain's Quarters" and customize it in a way similar to Toontown. Maybe each major Island could have an "Antiques Shop" where you could buy really cool looking furniture that would update every month and cycle through various cabinets, beds, paintings, tables, chairs, etc. I also like the idea of having a bank-type system where you could store some extra clothes, weapons, and gold. Then you can edit it once you're on your ship and can have the option to leave it locked to everyone but you, locked to all but crew, or open to anyone on your ship.

I thought about this a few years back when Disney was still more or less frequently updating the game. Call it the "Captain's Quarters" and customize it in a way similar to Toontown. Maybe each major Island could have an "Antiques Shop" where you could buy really cool looking furniture that would update every month and cycle through various cabinets, beds, paintings, tables, chairs, etc. I also like the idea of having a bank-type system where you could store some extra clothes, weapons, and gold. Then you can edit it once you're on your ship and can have the option to leave it locked to everyone but you, locked to all but crew, or open to anyone on your ship.
Ooooo I like that idea a lot

Other games have something like this. A bank where you can store items, gold and a lot of other stuff. ESO (The Elder Scrolls Online) is a great example; Plus in that game they also have guild banks where you guild can store items and gold. I wonder if this is a possibility for the game!

Yeah, some sort of a banking system would be much appreciated. And that brings the concept of an exchange to buy and sell items.

Just to clarify, in the idea that I have you would not sell items in the bank. The bank would be used to store
possessions that a player might run out of space in their inventory for. A player would be able to take items out and sell them to a nearby merchant, then place gold back into the bank. This would still need some fine tuning of the idea but that's the basic idea.

Back