Call me Emily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily Waverage

Swashbuckler
I'm not sure how it took me so long to find TLOPO, but I'm really glad to be here. :')

I joined POTCO August 3rd of 2008 as Emily Waverage. I only ever created one other pirate, Jazzy Jewels, because I enjoyed staying on Emily's account and helping people wherever I could. That's what really made me feel so connected to the game; I loved the camaraderie, the shared adventures, the teamwork. I especially loved being a healer, cannoneering, and helping to repair the ship - anything that would enhance someone else's gameplay experience. My favorite personal pastime was boarding the Navy Colossus flagship - "Colly," as I affectionately referred to him (shhh, he's a "him") to my friends. You never would've seen me pass up the opportunity to chase him down.

I shifted through a few guilds, but the main ones I remember were Vicious Delicious, The Dark Roses, and Starlight Menace. If Jack Maceagle, Lady Jen, Dog Ironfury, Stitchbeard, or Danny Warthog/Danny Dolphin/Grim Gertrude (or others I've forgotten) are out there, I'd love to hear from you!

I feel very welcome around these parts already; it feels like I've come back home. :oops: And I know the game is still in BETA, but I don't mind any of the bugs/glitches/crashing - those of you working on remaking this game are absolutely incredible and I bow down to you. Forget the Avengers; YOU guys are the earth's mightiest heroes. :')

My discovery of TLOPO is undoubtedly bad for my life aspirations, but so, so good for my soul. Reeeal glad to be here, fam. Thanks for having me. <3

Last edited:
animated-welcome-image-0026.gif
animated-welcome-image-0226.gif
animated-welcome-image-0215.gif
animated-welcome-image-0092.gif

Welcome back to the game Emily! I certainly share your sentiments about the devs and TLOPO. This is absolutely amazing to be able to play the game again. I wasn't expecting it to be the exact same game as it was back when I first joined (almost exactly the same day as you btw) but I was very pleased when I logged in to hear the same music, see the same towns, and all of the same islands!

I look forward to seeing ya around!

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, this is early BETA testing so report bugs and be patient. Enjoy the testing!:) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back