Calling All Beauties of the Caribbean!

EpO8QvI.png

:wave:

Okay, I'm gonna be brave!
I much prefer to be thought of as my pretty red-headed avatar rather than a middle aged mum quickly approaching the top of the hill, but I took another look at the thread and saw how many others struggled with the idea of posting too and it made me feel a bit better :D

This is my skype pic from around 12 months ago (so no purple bits in my hair)

d1bXckq.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, I'm gonna be brave!
I much prefer to be thought of as my pretty red-headed avatar rather than a middle aged mum quickly approaching the top of the hill, but I took another look at the thread and saw how many others struggled with the idea of posting too and it made me feel a bit better :D

This is my skype pic from around 12 months ago (so no purple bits in my hair)

d1bXckq.jpg

That's a lovely pic hun!<3 I'm so proud of you for sharing! :)

It's stupid really. I guess on the internet you just get used to being more anonymous. People develop their own ideas of what you look like, based on your character and the interactions that you share which makes it more difficult to show the 'real you' :)
I'm proud of you too! :) The REAL us is NEVER something to be ashamed of. I can count my 'real life that I do things with' friends on one hand... But I happen to know that the truest of friends will always love and accept us no matter what! :) My real friends are always truly beautiful in my eyes. And that includes you, Luna, Rouhan and all of my pirate friends here. Two armored thumbs up!

Back