Calling All Testers! - Infamy February 04, 2011 Infamy Now On Test

All I seem to be doing is logging off and then back in... I have done one pvp player battle, and one pvp ship, and I have been on since 9:30 am est!! :(

Any idea when it closed? Usually not much goes on during the weekend, so I'm hoping they aren't just going to leave it closed for the weekend until they can fix any criticals on Monday.

I know I must have sent about 10 bug reports. And all of them were different issues. It looked as if they were updating the oceans at separate times, to try and keep it open. I know that I kept losing my player card, and I wasn't able to kill anything, or board my ship.

Either that or the servers were unstable. With issues like that they've probably closed test to prevent any further corruption to accounts until they can fix it. I was just about to renew my sub so I could give it a try too..
mad.png
Wouldn't be too surprised if it's not open until Monday with an account rollback.

wow u cant turn while attacking ppl can totally abuse the fact that u move so slow i just had a dude kill me and run a round a rock the whole time cheating im emailing disney thay actually made pvp WORSE

Yeah, I didn't receive any notice. And since they are closed, that would be why there is no one to pvp. I know one of the times I was in pvp, and it glitched. I was in slow motion, looking from a first person point of view. Quite annoying.

i hate the updates absolutely ruining the fun in pvp if this is perminant alot of ppl are gonna quit the game because of it and i can say i might be won of those ppl pvp is won of the few things that keeps me on the game

i hate the updates absolutely ruining the fun in pvp if this is perminant alot of ppl are gonna quit the game because of it and i can say i might be won of those ppl pvp is won of the few things that keeps me on the game
What unfavorable changes have they made? If you're just talking about bugs, those of course will be fixed sooner or later. Otherwise you can press F7 and "Send Feedback" to give them your opinion on any changes regarding PvP combat.

What unfavorable changes have they made? If you're just talking about bugs, those of course will be fixed sooner or later. Otherwise you can press F7 and "Send Feedback" to give them your opinion on any changes regarding PvP combat.
u move 1/4 of ur speed when attacking you cant fs and theres a glitch with the spawning that makes ppl invulnarble and the rocks in the middle of the stage makes it hard to move and sense u move so slow now u cant hit ppl if they decide to run around the rocks while there health recharging they DESTROYED the fun of pvp 100% there gonna lose alot of members and inturn alot of money with could push all the updates ( such as trading and kraken ) back a few months because of all the ppl who play only for pvp

Back