Calling All Testers! - Infamy February 04, 2011 Infamy Now On Test

Chris, this is still a work in progress. Don't go all doom and gloom :) Let's hope everything gets fixed soon.

Can't say about the moving 1/4th, fast-switching was a glitch in the first place, and you spawn temporarily invincible until you move around a bit, that is intentional and parallels how SvS has always been. The rocks are intentional obstacles.

It just sounds more challenging now. Most serious PvPers setup rules beforehand, so maybe those would just have to be adapted around the new environment to keep things fair. If people cheat then it's not like they really won anyways.

Though I would agree from the sounds of it some adjustments need to be made. Send them feedback, they do listen, and don't want to lose paying customers.

Misty and i were there this morning and OMG the issues they are having in the svs system is crazy.... screen black outs ....after being sunk you get a black screen and ya can't do anything not even log off... when you come back on you can't repair the ship u were using nor repair it..... and ppl were not missing much either... the aim system was very bad....even though it was three against one.... i was in the worst boat possible too... War Galleon..... i must say though the upgrades will be worth while....

Same issues I was having last night. I gave up about Midnight CST. After the black screen after getting sunk, I'd log off and it would take 10 minutes just to log back in.

u move 1/4 of ur speed when attacking you cant fs and theres a glitch with the spawning that makes ppl invulnarble and the rocks in the middle of the stage makes it hard to move and sense u move so slow now u cant hit ppl if they decide to run around the rocks while there health recharging they DESTROYED the fun of pvp 100% there gonna lose alot of members and inturn alot of money with could push all the updates ( such as trading and kraken ) back a few months because of all the ppl who play only for pvp

Well then that means it will take more skill then, even without fastswitching

Well then that means it will take more skill then, even without fastswitching
no it wont it makes it easier for ppl so it fails
EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 10:48 PM):
Can't say about the moving 1/4th, fast-switching was a glitch in the first place, and you spawn temporarily invincible until you move around a bit, that is intentional and parallels how SvS has always been. The rocks are intentional obstacles.

It just sounds more challenging now. Most serious PvPers setup rules beforehand, so maybe those would just have to be adapted around the new environment to keep things fair. If people cheat then it's not like they really won anyways.

Though I would agree from the sounds of it some adjustments need to be made. Send them feedback, they do listen, and don't want to lose paying customers.
jumpers wont be able to jumper after the updates if u attack while moving u slow down so much its like ur crawling so they ruined it in a way

chillpill.gif
play and learn and play and learn and....Adapt!

Well, sadly there's nothing we can do except send in feedback asking them to please reopen test since it's been 5 days, or go on Live Chat. Although Live Chat and Member Services seem to be the same department even though Live Chat says to ask Member Services. I say this because I've noticed the same names from Live Chat on Member Services, or someone could call Disney and ask? Ok... I've got nothing.

The same thing happened before the previous big updates and they are trying to fix all the problems that were reported during the first couple days. They will reopen it when they fix them and there is still nothing wrong about this since on youtube they stated that infamy might not come to live until march. They are still on schedule and rushing them might only lead to more bugs.

Igor have to agree Leo!! Igor say Rome was not built in a day mates!!

Reactions: LEO
I think they're reopening test now cause it keeps saying verifying e.t.c. and plus the test server website is down as well, I can't see the homepage. :)
fight.gif
*Eagerly waits* :) :D xD

Before, when trying to access the test server through the launcher it said site closed for maintenance. Now it has "There was a problem Verifying the Account ID" dunno?

Back