Calling All Testers! - Infamy February 04, 2011 Infamy Now On Test

Misty Moonlight

Site Founder
dot.gif

Calling All Testers! - Infamy
February 04, 2011
divider_line.gif

news_test_server.gif

If you ever had or currently have Test Access, log in now! Infamy is ready for Test Pirates.
Need help finding a PvP Match? Follow these easy steps:
1) Press 'L' key to open the Lookout Panel
2) Select Pirate versus Pirates
3) Select a Game Type (either Mayhem or Team Battle)
4) You will soon be asked to be placed in a match, select 'Yes' and prepare to duel
Note: PvP tries to pair you with opponents within 8 Notoriety Levels of your Pirate.
or
1) Select a Pirate you wish to challenge
2) On their Profile Card, select the 'Crew Battle' icon
3) If the other Pirate accepts, both will be teleported to a PvP Match
The more Pirates skirmishing, the easier it'll be to find a match. So get in there with up to 16 Pirates. Fight your way to becoming infamous!

Also check out the following changes and remember to use the 'Send Feedback' button on the Options Menu ('Esc' or F7 key) to report any bugs you find.
- Increased aggressive level of enemies. No longer will a walk thru the jungle be like a walk in the park.
- Addressed several weapon glitches
- Fixed spawn points in PvP matches
- Added a re-spawn shield in PvP matches (similar to Privateering)
- Added new obstacles in PvP maps
- Added PvP Reward Merchants in Privateering Islands and Barbossa's Grotto

Test Release Notes - February 4, 2011
  • Infamy Ranks and Badges can now be earned by defeating enemies in both Land PvP and Privateering
  • Badges can be worn by making selections in the Badge Menu ('B' key)
  • Infamy is lost over time (at a rate of 1 point per day) if a Pirate does not participate in Land PvP or Privateering
  • Newly spawned Pirates will now be briefly invincible in Land PvP
  • PvP Maps have been updated with new rock formations
  • Fast weapon reload glitch has been fixed
  • Land PvP spawn locations have been fixed
  • Enemy aggression level have been slightly increased
  • Added potion descriptions to Potion item cards
  • Most importantly - the dog has returned to Outcast Isle
Please report any issues you encounter using this feedback form.

So far i'm hearing a lot of server freezes, You guys experiencing the same?

Oh wow. The first pvp went off with not a problem. Now, lol nothing is working for me

WOOT! For the Outcast Dog :D Glad to see Fred made his way home.

Ok here is a screenshot i managed to take. I know that pvp ranking stuff will mean something to you(bottom right corner), but I have no idea about it...

pvp-test.jpg

wth is fast reload?????? im a jumper and i have no clue what that is i wonder if it means fs? wont matter tho morejumpers will figure out how to do it again but in the meantime does anyone no the download link to test? i dun have it installed on my laptop yet

PvP uniform...

Attachments

• my best cloths D.jpg
    my best cloths D.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 116
  • screenshot_2011-02-04_21-51-32.jpg
    screenshot_2011-02-04_21-51-32.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 108
  • coat.jpg
    coat.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 123
  • hats page 1.jpg
    hats page 1.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 119
  • hats page 2.jpg
    hats page 2.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 117
  • tatts - chest.jpg
    tatts - chest.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 114
  • badge.jpg
    badge.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 122
  • name badge.jpg
    name badge.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 112
  • steel cabaset hat at rank one.jpg
    steel cabaset hat at rank one.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 95
Ok here is a screenshot i managed to take. I know that pvp ranking stuff will mean something to you(bottom right corner), but I have no idea about it...
A simple leveling system for PvP.. you earn ranks and get icons to display alongside your Pirate name. It looks like this might change the founder coin though for those with it. Wonder if the name stays gold? Have to test it out sometime, but I've cancelled my subscription for the time being until I have more time to play.

A simple leveling system for PvP.. you earn ranks and get icons to display alongside your Pirate name. It looks like this might change the founder coin though for those with it. Wonder if the name stays gold? Have to test it out sometime, but I've cancelled my subscription for the time being until I have more time to play.
does this mean i cant use test on my laptop :(

testproblems.PNG

Cards won't load and emotes aren't animating for me. Looks like it'll be stuck that way until next week.

Same for me Davy. First few minutes went without a hitch. Now nothing is working...it's like the coin flip without the coin :D. Can't launch ships or access the peddlers. It's the first hour so .... :) Test right.

Back