Calling All Testers! ~ May 05, 2011

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
news_test_server.gif

After a hiatus, we're happy to report the Test Server is up and running once more. We'll be sending out new Test Server invitations to wait-listed players in good standing today.

Recent and new updates are now available on the Test Server:

• The Queen Anne's Revenge has set sail! Be on the lookout...
• If ye be brave enough to attempt to face Her wrath, ye must disable, grapple and board Her vessel.
• The Queen Anne's Revenge employs new enslaved enemies and boss as Her crew. A crew of mates is highly suggested for this encounter as well as the Sword of Triton.
• Blackbeard's Ship has been known to stalk the Wild Islands. Consult your World Map to seek Her path.
• Added in-game messaging to announce the Queen Anne's whereabouts.
• The Sword of Triton now available on Test (click here to learn how to redeem the “sword” code).
• Two new Bosses, the feuding brothers Jacques le Blanc and Tomás Blanco, have been sighted on the Wild Islands with their French and Spanish fellows.

We look forward to your feedback!
Remember to use the 'Send Feedback' button on the Options Menu ('Esc' or F7 key) to report any bugs you find, or by using the bug reporting form.

This looks to be another exciting release to the Caribbean so log onto the Test Server now!

Please Note: If you would like to be placed on a waiting list for future invites to the Test Server, sign up here. Please be sure to verify whether you meet the qualifications prior to signing up.

Both my husband and brother got invited to Test Server yesterday... neither one play nearly as much as I do :( Boo...

But both of them have been members way longer... in all fairness... I guess...

Okay... 100% positive I did not receive an email... yet I'm running around port royal on test right now! :D
Both my husband and brother got invited to Test Server yesterday... neither one play nearly as much as I do :( Boo...

But both of them have been members way longer... in all fairness... I guess...

You could just hijack your husband's account and make a pirate of your on there on test! :)

No need to now Kate. I don't seem to get a lot of POTCO emails - they're not in my spam either... I'm wondering if something is up with the email I'm using. My brother told me he gets at least one POTCO email a week or so? I don't. So I must have missed the email completely. I'm signing into test with my information and I'm able to get in :) So happy!

:woot:
I dont get many mails from them either. I think they have a flaw in their mailing system. WTG on getting on test though!!

Back