Calling All Testers: New Merchants And More

Capt_Darkblade

Honorable Pirate
Calling All Testers: New Merchants and More
November 23, 2010
divider_line.gif

news_test_server.gif

Test Servers have been updated to include new merchants selling all-new outfits on Port Royal, Tortuga, Padres del Fuego and Cuba! Keep an eye out for new Pirates with a Merchant's icon and see what deals these suspicious sellers have in store for you.
We'd appreciate all Pirates with Test Access to login and help test the following:

- New Merchants and brand-new clothing styles are now available.
- More high level enemies in a new recently discovered cave on Raven's Cove. Hint: The new cave entrance is a trapdoor in the Firebat cove on the way towards the mine shaft elevator.
Please report any bugs you encounter using either the in-game feedback form (look for the '?' icon) or submit any issues here.
Known Issue: A few of the new clothing items may not be added properly to the inventory. If you encounter this issue, please note exactly which item you were attempting to buy and submit a bug report.

Igor say Davy has posted some very nice screen shots of the new items mates it can be found here for a sneak peak:
https://piratesforums.co/threads/test-update-11-23.574

Igor say be sure to take a look!! :cool:

my friend told me this stuff.
*i know its repeated on some. but its good to hear it again lol

New Merchants have landed on Port Royal, Tortuga, Padres del Fuego and Cuba
New Caves have been discovered in Raven's Cove with new high level enemies. Ye be warned!
Fixed Quest related server crashes
Removed the /coin emote. Heads and Tails functionality remains
Guildmasters can transfer GM status to others

I wish I had test server access, but I've gotten bans on my profile.
Well, they say that you can't have anything on your record or something like that, and I think I can't get it cause I got an email a long time ago that said that I said crap twice one day. Other than that I've been clean. I've never actually gotten banned, but I'm afraid that I can't get it just because of that :mad:

Back