Calling Members of McRaging and Devs

James Mcmartin

Pirate Apprentice
Hi all,

I logged back onto TLOPO just yesterday since 2017, love all the progress going on and a round of applause to everyone! I have been apart of McRaging since 2011, and after logging on yesterday I noticed everyone else in the guild is inactive, including Pretty Polly. The McRaging guild carries a rich and successful past, and I really want to continue on the legacy of the guild!

I am stuck because I am only a member, however everyone else is inactive in the guild, and so I have no way of helping to keep the guild alive. If anyone has any contact information for pirates like Pretty Polly, or if a dev could support in this matter, it would be very much appreciated!

For proof, I can send pictures of my old pirate in PoTCO, and I am currently part of McRaging on TLOPO.

Thanks!

I was also in McRaging and would love to see it back and thriving again! Following this thread in hopes that something comes of it. :)

I can contact Polly if you would like. See if she will get on and give GM to someone.
Both Polly and Kate Truewalker used to be fairly active/involved with Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves forums. *If you have issues in contacting her, let me know cuz I can relocate my SOT (log-in) information to pass word along to Polly.

I haven't been active within the SOT community though for quite some time now.

Both Polly and Kate Truewalker used to be fairly active/involved with Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves forums. *If you have issues in contacting her, let me know cuz I can relocate my SOT (log-in) information to pass word along to Polly.

I haven't been active within the SOT community though for quite some time now.
No it's fine, I messaged her already on facebook.

Back