Calypso's Radiance

There is a possibility the stats are as follows:

B9B863B7-3F42-489B-BE7B-03C699D529E0.jpeg

However, this is pre-TLOPO. The stats may be slightly altered or altogether different, but if I had to guess, I’d say that this is it!

Is this the real stats or just a theory of it? I saw another screen of it with "Attack: 70" as a difference to this one..

The stat card posted here is the card of the unreleased weapon from POTCO. It could very well have minor variations, but all-in-all it is most likely identical to what is shown.

I woke up this morning to see that someone had found Calypso's Radiance legendary doll :)

Big Congratulations!!!

Could we get a pic of the weapon card to see its stats now? :p
Was it found? Doesn't appear so. But I haven't looked in the legendary weapon thread yet.

Yes, all 4 new legendary have been found.
Now whats a looter to do?
I had a great system with hex where I took out all the surrounding minions in the same respawn round and that's also how I found 3 random bosses.
So close and yet so far away.
But it was a fun diversion from breaking the game and falling through walls.

hi all. in every game but this one, i am known as jessalee. i was jessalee in old potc, and i am a very very old school pirate with a cloth flag on my door (still there) to prove it. for some reason in new tlopo they would not let me have my name. i explain all that because, when denied several times from becoming jessalee again, i chose the name whimsy.

yes, i am THAT whimsy. yes, i apparently found a new weapon. but i am here to explain my story, which i have now told a dozen or so times to you curious others. first and foremost, what you are all dying to know is that those stats you see above are correct, and i can confirm they are (johnny's post, with the 70 attack). the only difference is that in my pic, she has brown hair and a red corset, with a brown dress.

the other thing i want known (and don't kill me) is that i went there first thing while drinking coffee to hunt some fly traps for a quest. i didn't find any so i hit hex a couple times on my way out to try to level staff. and then when i got the doll, i asked my guild about it. i had no idea it was new. i had no idea i would have my five minutes of fame :rofl:

i was told that pretty much as soon as i logged off, the message you see above came across the screen. wish i had been told it was new, it would have saved me a lot of confusing chats. there's your info. happy plundering all. i still have half a level before i can even use this doll. :)

Last edited:
hi all. in every game but this one, i am known as jessalee. i was jessalee in old potc, and i am a very very old school pirate with a cloth flag on my door (still there) to prove it. for some reason in new tlopo they would not let me have my name. i explain all that because, when denied several times from becoming jessalee again, i chose the name whimsy.

yes, i am THAT whimsy. yes, i apparently found a new weapon. but i am here to explain my story, which i have now told a dozen or so times to you curious others. first and foremost, what you are all dying to know is that those stats you see above are correct, and i can confirm they are (johnny's post, with the 70 attack). the only difference is that in my pic, she has brown hair and a red corset, with a brown dress.

the other thing i want known (and don't kill me) is that i went there first thing while drinking coffee to hunt some fly traps for a quest. i didn't find any so i hit hex a couple times on my way out to try to level staff. and then when i got the doll, i asked my guild about it. i had no idea it was new. i had no idea i would have my five minutes of fame :rofl:

i was told that pretty much as soon as i logged off, the message you see above came across the screen. wish i had been told it was new, it would have saved me a lot of confusing chats. there's your info. happy plundering all. i still have half a level before i can even use this doll. :)
EXcellent.

Are you saying if I was drinking coffee, my odds are better to get legendary? Would this be in place of rum?

Thank you for coming here and telling us all about it :)

Big Congrats on your find!

Back