Can I Steer Your Ship?

How do you answer a noob request to steer your ship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I politely say no, and if they dont listen the first time, I maroon them on Kingshead.
EDIT (Jan 30, 2011 at 12:39 PM):

I cant stand it when people on my ship decline my crew invitaions or are in another crew.:cannon:
Whats even worse is when they start yelling in caps for you to port.

Reactions: Liz
I politely say no, and if they dont listen the first time, I maroon them on Kingshead.

I cant stand it when people on my ship decline my crew invitaions or are in another crew.:cannon:
I know! Just get of my ship if you already have people who can help you! o_o

Sometimes, I go, " Que?"

What?
confused.png
pirate.tongue.gif

Reactions: Liz
When I work together with a friend; I steer and he cannons or vice versa, I'd answer 'No', and I'd tell those requesters that we are trying to level up. When I just go plundering, then I might let them steer for a while if they ask nicely. I usually tell ppl below level 10 sailing that they don't need a war frigate to practice (they can get on other frigate or galleon public ships). I might change my mind when they tell me nicely that they had other master pirate(s). It did happen, and I'd be glad to help other experienced pirates level their baby pirates. For just plain 'ol "naggers" (especially the ones who spam you and use all caps), the answer is 'No', period.

When I work together with a friend; I steer and he cannons or vice versa, I'd answer 'No', and I'd tell those requesters that we are trying to level up. When I just go plundering, then I might let them steer for a while if they ask nicely. I usually tell ppl below level 10 sailing that they don't need a war frigate to practice (they can get on other frigate or galleon public ships). I might change my mind when they tell me nicely that they had other master pirate(s). It did happen, and I'd be glad to help other experienced pirates level their baby pirates. For just plain 'ol "naggers" (especially the ones who spam you and use all caps), the answer is 'No', period.

ever heard of carpal tunnel syndrome? lol

could mullet drive your big ship. pretty pretty please.ha ha ha

You know you can, Corey, Mullet or your other pirate whose name I can't pronounce (why did you have to pick such a hard name?)!

because i think eques marques des spotte is a cool way to say x marks the spot. what about leprachaun?

Me want cookie!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!:yum:
EDIT (Jan 31, 2011 at 9:59 PM):

Kinghead lol classic!

If they tell me where they are going or what they plan to do idc that much. Must ppl who asked for the helm is to just go some place. Wouldn't it be cool to have the job as a guide and just people places all over the caribbean but they would pay of course.

Back