Can I Steer Your Ship?

How do you answer a noob request to steer your ship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ignore them. They either get on a cannon, tp off, or stand there like a statue.

Reactions: Liz
Lol, they won't even know if you said yes or no... except if they are chinese... That's why you should answer something you made up, and assure the noob it's a real language :D :D :p
嘿,你!是啊坏血病狗,什么是“F“类,你觉得你在干什么?这是我的船!和不,你不能驾驶我的船!

嘿,你!是啊坏血病狗,什么是“F“类,你觉得你在干什么?这是我的船!和不,你不能驾驶我的船!
Noob's answer :

Uh... Yes... Abso-Absolutely, sir... um ... *Teleports somewhere else* " rofl

i do at times sail with lower level pirates at the helm. some are very good at it even if they don't have a lot of skill points.
screenshot_2011-02-06_00-14-18.jpg

like this little lady i was sailing with the other night, she was very good at it. how ever i just couldn't help thinking to myself, gosh, i sure hope she has power steering .
oops.gif

I bet we even asked some people if we can steer their ship, and they said no.... and now we're doing it.

thats the way it works sorta like when we were all in 3rd grade or whatever and had 5th graders picking on us then when we were 5th graders we did the same heres a better example in the game we never liked being called noobs and getting rejected by the higher lvl then we do the same as higher lvl idk why its just the way it works

I bet we even asked some people if we can steer their ship, and they said no.... and now we're doing it.

No ... :rolleyes: Some of us just don't do that. That's my pet peeve right there ... Sailing is just my world as a pirate, so I get very particular about it. I never did ask to steer a war frigate when I was low level and I can never understand why some low level pirates (below 10) want to 'train' or level sailing using a war frigate? They need to be considerate and 'know' their place; train with a galleon or frigate, not a WAR ship ... Like I've mentioned, I do make exceptions to pirate friends who want to level their baby pirates.

thats the way it works sorta like when we were all in 3rd grade or whatever and had 5th graders picking on us then when we were 5th graders we did the same heres a better example in the game we never liked being called noobs and getting rejected by the higher lvl then we do the same as higher lvl idk why its just the way it works

Nope ... since I ain't doing it when I was a low level, I ain't doing it to some low levels when I already reached the higher level either ... It does NOT always work that way! :rolleyes:

Nope ... since I ain't doing it when I was a low level, I ain't doing it to some low levels when I already reached the higher level either ... It does NOT always work that way! :rolleyes:

u do it sometimes i try to refrain from doing it but we all do it and dont deny it jade or else...

u do it sometimes i try to refrain from doing it but we all do it and dont deny it jade or else...

Or else ... what?? Shoot me or slash me or stab me like last night? :p

No, seriously, I never, ever beg to drive a war frigate when I was a low level. I collected my money until I was level 32 (I think), and I bought my OWN war frigate. You wouldn't know how relieved I was when finally I got my first war frigate ... My second Jade got hers after level 30 as well. But since I learned that lesson, and since I loved sailing so much, I got my war frigate on level 25 for my third and fourth Jades ... And as a result (or in order to do that), my sailing is the highest level on my third and fourth Jades, beat any other weapon (which is 'weird' ... :confused:, now I'm busy leveling everything else other than sailing).

Or else ... what?? Shoot me or slash me or stab me like last night? :p

No, seriously, I never, ever beg to drive a war frigate when I was a low level. I collected my money until I was level 32 (I think), and I bought my OWN war frigate. You wouldn't know how relieved I was when finally I got my first war frigate ... My second Jade got hers after level 30 as well. But since I learned that lesson, and since I loved sailing so much, I got my war frigate on level 25 for my third and fourth Jades ... And as a result (or in order to do that), my sailing is the highest level on my third and fourth Jades, beat any other weapon (which is 'weird' ... :confused:, now I'm busy leveling everything else other than sailing).

well i didnt beg to sail a war frigate because i didnt rly care i went off and did my own thing but i just dont like it when other ppl sail that cant because they sink my ship and as for ur or else what? i did not shoot u nor slash u i shot and slashed everyone else and heres what will happen u will u will listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqhfLTsEeZg

Back