Can I Steer Your Ship?

How do you answer a noob request to steer your ship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

teabolt

Pirate Apprentice
pirateship.gif

pirate-girl.jpg

The Best Reply

I don't know any noobs in game, I believe there are no such thing. I belive the pirates have name.

Sometimes I actually let them steer my ship, when I first know they actually can sail. Once a made a lvl 6 very happy he level his sailing skill and me my cannon. This way he bought his first War Frigate at level 13 ;-)

He was such a good Captain didnt need to repair could just focus on my cannon.

i can remember getting banned because some random guy ended up on the black pearl... i was all go to !!!

which i regret... because 1. he was speedchat and couldn't see it anyway, and 2. it was a 4 day ban.

so now i usually sail alone >.<

I just had someone get on my ship, ask, and then decline my crew request. Why would I want you on my ship if you won't join my crew??
mad.png

Reactions: Liz
I just had someone get on my ship, ask, and then decline my crew request. Why would I want you on my ship if you won't join my crew?? :mad:

That what I don't get. had you ever had a person that give you a crew invite and before you can join them, they hit the friend button just as fast? At that point I give them the double click good-bye!

it depends on how they act. if all they do is sit there and beg after you give them an answer then no but if there good then yeah for a little while

That what I don't get. had you ever had a person that give you are crew invite and before you can join them, they hit the friend button just as fast? At that point I give them the double click good-bye!
I absolutely hate that! Everyone is shocked when I tell them my friend list doesn't get higher then 40 people on it. I just tell them it's my friend list. And yes... I kinda have to leave after declining... Usually I'm not very welcome after it. :rolleyes:

I absolutely hate that! Everyone is shocked when I tell them my friend list doesn't get higher then 40 people on it. I just tell them it's my friend list. And yes... I kinda have to leave after declining... Usually I'm not very welcome after it. :rolleyes:

My list is around 30. I'm removing the people who don't come on anymore. Sometimes I let people friend me, and as soon they log off, they're gone

Back