Can someone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade Firerage

Dockworker
after the halloween update i cant get back in. i get a 505 saying update is still in progress. ive tried virus, firewall, uninstall and back in, allowable apps and now i have no clue as my mad foo computer skills are limited. any ideas?

Ahoy, Jade!

So from the looks of it, your error code may be fixed as Kris stated above, by Running the Launcher with Administrator enabled. This will help deal with any backlogged files that may have been unable to complete updating due to the lack of Permissions.

If that doesn't work, and I would highly, highly recommend attempting the above first, I would recommend uninstalling the game once again, then clearing every sub-folder out of your TLOPO Folder, or Deleting the TLOPO Folder as a whole via Program Files(x86) and then doing a full manual computer restart via holding down the power button to engage a full shutdown.

After restarting your PC or Laptop, I would then recommend going to the Website here and picking up a Fresh Installation.

If neither of these methods work for you, my final recommendation would be to attempt logging into the game in which it will crash and create a log via the C:\Program Files (x86)\TLOPO\logs folder, then you should send an E-Mail to the TLOPO Support Team (found here) with the Log Attached and further explaining your issue via E-mail to them.

Fair Winds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back