Can you Transfer a Character to another account?

Yes, you can. I never did it myself, but I almost did it (already called the customer service rep). The account you want to transfer your pirate(s) to has to be an unlimited acct.

They won't transfer test pirates.

It's not a very long process, but it can take a few days. To help speed along the process, both the sending and receiving account must be unlimited access and you will need...
  • Reason for the transfer
  • Account name where the Pirate in question resides
  • The name of the Pirate to be moved
  • Account name where the Pirate will be moved to
  • Date of Birth used when registering each account
  • Full billing or mailing address, including City, State and Zip Code
  • Payment information including name on card, card type, last four digits, and expiration date
You can do it via live chat or by sending an email to memberservices@piratesonline.com
Also note you will lose player friends for that pirate as player friends are tied to the account.

Davy, you said we could only transfer one pirate at a time, or could we transfer 3 pirates to another account at once (ehm, let's say, the account we need to transfer to is a "new" account)?

If not, then how long do we have to wait before we could transfer more pirate(s) to another account (let's say, the same account we have previously transfered some pirates to)?

You could try talking to them to see if they'd work around it by starting off telling them you want 3 Pirates moved at a time, but usually an account can only send/receive Pirates once every 90 days.

I dont remember what date of Birth I putted in the account :cursing: or can i just via chat the problem or call to resolve it, they would mostly think i stole the account and want to transfer it to another, what should i do?

I tried to do this today, and got this reply from the contact us form

Thank you for taking the time to email us.

We are no longer able to transfer Pirates from one account to another. The account the Pirates are currently on is permanent. Please let us know if you have any other questions that we can help with.

Sincerely,

Kathryn
Pirates of the Caribbean Online Member Services

Can anyone confirm this? Should I try telephoning support? I'd even be happy to pay a fee for this service.

Can't confirm but I'm not surprised in the least. Disney is cutting corners with their online games.

I'd phone support, if you can still get a hold of anyone, and ask them.

Lol they are barely keeping the game in two feet... Don't expect any extra features or treatment with how things are going.

I know for certain that up to two years ago you could definitely transfer but IDK when they changed.

If you have 4 pirates and you don't play one of them, but you want to save it, Potco won't move it for you?
I know a lot of people who have this problem now, me for instance. I don't play Es much but I want to keep her. If I needed a spot to make an extra pirate she would have to get bumped? I wouldn't want to have 2 live active accts.

If you have 4 pirates and you don't play one of them, but you want to save it, Potco won't move it for you?

It's not that "Potco won't move it for you even when you have a valid reason" ... It's "Potco won't move it for you because Potco doesn't have enough manpower to do it". They used to be able to do it for us, and it was not complicated process or did not have to be a complicated excuse to have it done. All you had to do was call them, and as long as the account that you moved a pirate into was an unlimited account, they'd do it for you.

Now since it is hard to get in contact by phone, and they downsized the manpower and removed the customer support, they do not want to deal with the 'hassle' of having to do that for you (which actually was a nice service that they provided for their customers). They just gradually took away a lot of services that we used to have, such as changing D-name, now it's taking a long time to approve guild name and such, including removing transfer pirate now, and who knows what else down the road.

Back