Cannnot Access Hollowed Wood Quests

Ben Shorebatten

Pirate Apprentice
Hello!

So I just logged on today so that I could do the 2nd Hollowed Woods Quest! For some reason it gave me the first quest again (which I completed in 2017), so I dropped it thinking I asked the wrong person. Now, I cannot get access to either quests.

I hope this gets fixed! 😂

EDIT: I have sent out a bug report.

Ahoy @Ben Shorebatten,

You are required to redo the first quest prior to having access to the second quest, regardless of your completion during previous Hollowed Woods events. This will likely be the case of all Hollowed Woods events to come, as well as the current active event.

That being said, try accessing the Hollowed Woods quest in 24 hours from when you originally discarded it, you should be able to grab the first quest from Anne Goldsilver. The second quest will be available from Richard, not Anne, for reference. You will need to exit Hollowed Woods and talk to Richard to begin the second quest.

Fair Winds,
Misha

Ahoy @Ben Shorebatten,

You are required to redo the first quest prior to having access to the second quest, regardless of your completion during previous Hollowed Woods events. This will likely be the case of all Hollowed Woods events to come, as well as the current active event.

That being said, try accessing the Hollowed Woods quest in 24 hours from when you originally discarded it, you should be able to grab the first quest from Anne Goldsilver. The second quest will be available from Richard, not Anne, for reference. You will need to exit Hollowed Woods and talk to Richard to begin the second quest.

Fair Winds,
Misha

Alright, thanks!

The Watcher is missing from the majority of servers.

I assume she is killing people and chasing them towards jail. Is there anyway you guys could like add a barrier to where she can run through so she at least stays in range to drag her back?

Having to do the quests again, but can't because there is no Watcher (at least on the 5 servers I've checked thus far, took 4 tries to find a working poker game as well so I'm low key getting burnt out trying to do these quests again having to check server after server to see if it works there).

Back