Event  Cannon Defense Saturday The 23rd On Fragilles

I

Igor Greybeard

Igor says Igor will do SATURDAY the 23rd at Fragilles server Port Royal, Igor hope to get enough pirates to cove all three cannon defense locations. Igor has asked other top ranked gunner to attend the event to help with tips and strategies. Igor hope to see you all there!!!!

Time 3 and 6 Pacific / 4 and 7 Mountain/ 5 and 8 Central / 6 and 9 eastern

Igor also say if weekends will not work for you just send Igor a message for a specific time !!!!

I hope I can make it so I can meet all new pirates! I would also like to meet Igor, he has a cool personality, and is a Savvy Swashbuckler!

Igor say lots of time on Saturday mates. Igor asks anyone want to give it a great HEAVE HO meet Igor there. Igor would still like to make personal goal of 150!!!!!! Igor say how ever Igor want to remind everyone the game has had a lot of updates recently so please make sure PC is cleaned up and defragmented before attending Cannon Defense, this will give each group the best chance of getting to wave 50 before some one crashes. Igor say after crashing plz hurry back as it is up to your fellow gunners to keep the game going. Igor ask just minimize the crash report and send later after the game

Igor says thank you kindly everyone.

Igor not see you there Davy,.., Igor sad Igor wanted to help more Spania. Igor think we need a just PiratesForum Day.. Igor say what you all think?

My apologies, was having trouble logging on for the first one and was doing a Boss Battle in another Disney game that ended up running an hour long. I really feel bad, it was only landing after completing the battle that I looked up at the time.

I think designating a time for everyone here to come play would be a good idea, I'll be sure and set some sort of alarm next time.. :rolleyes:

Igor say ty very much for everyone that managed to come out !!!!! Igor would like to say special thanks to Helga and Edward Edgemenace for helping out newer players because Igor could not have done it with out you !!!! Igor take his hat off to you mates,, Igor never Cannon defensed for 11 hours until today !!!!!!!!

Igor say ty very much for everyone that managed to come out !!!!! Igor would like to say special thanks to Helga and Edward Edgemenace for helping out newer players because Igor could not have done it with out you !!!! Igor take his hat off to you mates,, Igor never Cannon defensed for 11 hours until today !!!!!!!!

Wow 11 hours! That's great Igor, sounds like everyone really enjoyed the event and it was quite the success! Kudos to you Igor!!:)

Me too Meg. I missed it.

How did it go all you cannoneers. I was out finding a halloween costume for the party next week. Took longer than I thought.

Igor weekends are best for me. Mornings preferably. I would love to join the next round .

Igor say no worries mates. Igor is going to do again very soon !!!!!

Wow 11 hours !!!!! again wow... how many waves you got?

Back