Event  Cannon Defense Testers !!!

I

Igor Greybeard

Igor say Igor would like to take our Cannon Defenders over to the test server!! Igor thought it best to start a new thread for TESTER, Igor ask if you are on test and would like to give it a try please post here!!! Igor say good luck mates!!

screenshot_2010-11-21_00-49-29-1.jpg

hey Igor sure i give a try on CD on test.james is pirate name and mystical dragon is the guild name.

Igor say great mate! Igor is finding it harder to get a group of Cannon Defenders with test access however Igor does know that Igor only found the fleece cannon ram on test!
screenshot_2010-11-04_21-10-16.jpg

Igor wonder what else we can find??????
Igor hope for more time soon right now a little tied up with the holiday. Igor will post a time soon.

Igor say great mate! Igor is finding it harder to get a group of Cannon Defenders with test access however Igor does know that Igor only found the fleece cannon ram on test!
screenshot_2010-11-04_21-10-16.jpg

Igor wonder what else we can find??????
Igor hope for more time soon right now a little tied up with the holiday. Igor will post a time soon.

Nice to see we are getting some famed cannons rams.No worries mate,understand with the holidays just let me know a time and can get on test and add you all to friends.

Last CD in test with Igor family and Sarge make us to waves 51 and got me Steel, Marauder, and Wool, was wondering what happen to Igor family with double dc,. we still had 1k in waves 50. and for me,. cannon def at test better than in live.

:iagree:Me too. I might try to get test eventually, but I think it would be better just going on live. Does it cost extra money to test?

Igor say nothing extra mate just some conditions. Igor say Igor quote page:

How to Qualify for Test Server Access:

skull_icon.jpg

Be an Unlimited Access Member with an account in good standing.

skull_icon.jpg

Have no violations, bans, or holds on your account. Any previous violation of the Terms of Use or the Pirates Online Member Agreement automatically prohibits you from Test Server access.

skull_icon.jpg

Have a current e-mail address on file with Pirates Online. Invitations are sent via e-mail if you meet these qualifications. To verify or update your account information, go to the Account Manager.

Igor say here is link to page:

https://piratesonline.go.com/v3/testserver/signup

Igor say however nothing comes with out a price mate.... Igor say on test a Pirate's Life is at the mouse's whim. Igor say ye be warned.
ar.gif
cannon.gif
cannon.gif
cannon.gif

lol maybe i should get over on test looks like that's where the fun is happening...
biggrin.gif
and i would be honored Igor i would love to be able to attend... i just am on very late at night
frown.gif

Okay, tonight or tomorrow I will sign up for test. Do you have to make a new pirate on test?
EDIT (Jan 20, 2011 at 12:05 PM):
or join a new guild?

Back