Cannon Defense With Igor Greybeard

Will Nightwolf

Legendary Pirate
Site Founder
Me and Igor did cannon defense today and it started off as me, igor, chris, and meg. Chris left or got disconnected then I got disconnected, but I came back just in time to help them stay alive. Meg was next to leave then for about an hour or so it was just me and Igor taking out ships with great teamwork and at the end of the day I walked away with my first famed cannon ram wich I got around round 26-34 I cant remember what round.
screenshot_2010-11-11_19-52-56.jpg
screenshot_2010-11-11_19-57-56.jpg
screenshot_2010-11-11_20-06-06.jpg
screenshot_2010-11-11_20-09-43.jpg

This time it was me as will darkmonk, chris cannonskull, pappy greybeard, and another guy whos name escapes me[Spade]. I walked out of it with 2 new famed cannon rams. The wool and steel cannon ram.
screenshot_2010-11-15_20-04-47.jpg

screenshot_2010-11-15_20-07-04.jpg

Famed24.jpg
Famed25.jpg

Igor say Igor think it was Spade. Igor say watch out for that Pappy guy he has a mean streak!! :eek:

Lol I think it's weird that you get bayonets in cannon defense. If you could get a famed one that would rock.

i have tried my best at cannon defense but alas...i fail around wave 22 ish tried it this weekend and talk about rusty..had Meg and Chris they got the mighty mouse boot and when they did i wasn't to far behind them in defeat.. i think the best i did is lvl 22 wave 25 or round abouts..i got Gunner's Cannon Ram...

i have tried my best at cannon defense but alas...i fail around wave 22 ish tried it this weekend and talk about rusty..had Meg and Chris they got the mighty mouse boot and when they did i wasn't to far behind them in defeat.. i think the best i did is lvl 22 wave 25 or round abouts..i got Gunner's Cannon Ram...

Igor say you have to try with a luck gnome mate!!! Igor say we have to get together some time in the future, Igor help you get far mate!! :)

lol that is a date Igor...i will have to open my schedule hhhmmmm...lets see looting Monday, sinking ships tuesday, pillaging Kingshead wedsnesday, sacking (literally) Tormenta thursday, armada friday(sailing plundering)hmm maybe on the weekend sometime Igor? :cool:

Mighty mouse boot? whats that

I want to get Nightwolf another famed ram I've level'd his cannon to lvl 19[1 more lvl and I can use my famed ram woo] and now he shoots really fast so we'll be able to go farther than lvl 50 this time my guess is around level 56-62. Igor and chris and anyone who can handle staying for more than an hour or two let me know when your ready to go another round.

Igor can give it a good shot on Saturday mate. Igor say the 20th, Igor ask what time best though?

will try come at that time,. i'm ready steady go for cannon defense,.. :cool:

Igor say aye super steady!!! Igor say plz welcome me friend Adhy who helped Igor and Helga obtain many, many high waves durning the competition!! Igor is very glad you have joined us here mate!!
Igor also say that yes we need to start getting together on test and see what we can get out of it!!

:woot::ahoy::woot::ahoy:

Igor say aye super steady!!! Igor say plz welcome me friend Adhy who helped Igor and Helga obtain many, many high waves durning the competition!! Igor is very glad you have joined us here mate!!
Igor also say that yes we need to start getting together on test and see what we can get out of it!!

:woot::ahoy::woot::ahoy:
I'll be sure to be there if you decide to do a run on test. Keep us updated :)

Back