Event  Cannon Defense

Have you ever played cannon defense

• Total voters
I

Igor Greybeard

Igor would like to start a Cannon Defense group. Igor say this demanding mini game might not give the any regular Rep however the useful and famed cannon rams start coming fast and furious after wave 50. Igor say however it is best to play with four knowledgeable pirates. Igor would like to know if anyone is interested in this kind of training.

I have played cannon defense, but on the CD competition a few months back, I was not able to get any good spot, so lets says I am not good enough at it, some training might be good.

The farest I've ever gotten was wave 23 I think I'd be glad to team up with a few people and see how far we can get.

Igor give a couple simple PC tips:
PC needs to be cleaned up and spyware free as this causes lag
CD is very graphics intensive so resenting your graphics to low will help
Best not to be running other applications to lessen boots from the mouse
Don't have to go anywhere as the record run took five hours straight

Igor's last run on the competition took us to wave 138. Igor say it take allot of team work and a never say die attitude

Helga says she is always happy to play with Igor. Helga says CD is always more fun with friends.

Helga says that 35 is a nice level to reach alone. Helga would like to play with you when you have 4 or 5 hours to spare.

Helga says 23 is pretty good too. Helga says the Mates are always up for a good run.

Helga was included in the 138 run of Igor and remembers the pain involved trying to walk after wards. (Helga says all that time in a seat, ouch ouch ouch:eek:)

Wow wave 138?! Very impressive!

I just played CD just last week for the first time. I thought it was pretty fun but I must admit the farthest I have gone on CD is wave 14. :facepalm:

The things I dont like about it is that there is no real rep and also every time I start out at level 1 ... have to play a very long time.

Igor say aye mates CD makes you start a lv 1 each time you start. Igor say after a few runs the first 20 waves became very routine and normal, this starting a lv 1 wave 1 seams to make it a even playing field for little and big pirates playing at the same time. Igor also say the the game has a experience throttling ability, example if you join at wave 30 but are lv1 the game will be awarding you so much experience with very little needed to gain a lv that you will lv very quickly.

The things I dont like about it is that there is no real rep and also every time I start out at level 1 ... have to play a very long time.

Helga says some things are not about the gain, but the sheer pleasure. (Not to mention the famed rams.)

Wow, Congrats on wave 138, nicely done! I am not very good at CD, I think the highest wave I got to was 20. I could definately use some lessons. Thank you Igor for offering to train!:)

Igor say just to try an easy week day, Igor ask let us try 9 pm est Fragilles server Port Royal Dock. Igor thinks Port Royal Cannon Defense the easiest spot to return from after getting the boot. Igor say Igor will help many days and many times.
Igor say today is just the first.

Thanks Igor. Very nice of you to offer training on this.
I could definately use some training too.
I had a hard time at it first becuase it is just so much different then cannons in the game. The aim is so different so it took me awhile to get use to it.

Thanks Igor. Very nice of you to offer training on this.
I could definately use some training too.
I had a hard time at it first becuase it is just so much different then cannons in the game. The aim is so different so it took me awhile to get use to it.

Igor say aye it is allot different in its perspective of shooting more of a feeling than have a direct spot each time, but cannon defense has its areas of attack as well. Igor advise that if having a problem with aiming try staying in one small area like a corner or the beginning of the wave, the beach is also a nice spot to get your bearings set. Igor say with more gunners in the game it gives more time for everyone to get adjusted so Igor like to go with four gunners if at all possible.

I could definitely use some training on this.
That group idea seems really great to me Igor! We should work further on that idea..

Thanks for the tip Igor. I am sure there are many things that I do not know about CD. Like I said earlier I just finally tried it about a week ago for the first time. I rather enjoyed it but, have much to learn still.

Igor say just to try an easy week day, Igor ask let us try 9 pm est Fragilles server Port Royal Dock. Igor thinks Port Royal Cannon Defense the easiest spot to return from after getting the boot. Igor say Igor will help many days and many times.
Igor say today is just the first.

Thank you so much Igor, I can't make it today, but would love to be there on another training day. Looking forward to learning from you!:)

Wow Igor, your tips have already helped me! I have tried cannon defense a few time and was horrible at it :( I am looking forward to giving it another shot :D

Back