Event  Cannon Defense

Have you ever played cannon defense

• Total voters
Igor going to try on fragilles, Port Royal at 9 est the 18th anyone interested?

Igor say np mates Igor may try several times a week. Igor is just getting started :popcorn:!!!!!!!!

I could use the training as well really. I will be on at that time but since I can't guarantee something else won't require my attention for a while, and quite honestly I have been running on coffee all day with next to no sleep so I couldn't promise I'd have much focus.

Would definitely like to try another time if the offer still stands though.

Helga says in place of Igor: Igor says if you want to play anyway that is fine. Igor says Igor is not looking for hours and hours, must be up early tomorrow.

I really do thank him for the offer. I have only gotten to wave 27 with a group.. I need something to do with spare time and the Haunted and Revenant Rams are certainly enticing. I do think now though that I will go for a nap before I fall over. Hopefully within the next few days I will have some time to dedicate when I will be able to focus a little better.

Once my ban goes away I'd like to this, but I'd rather do it with a group of 4 who don't plan on leaving after 1 or 2 rounds that way we'd get a better score and higher chance of a good ram.

Helga says generally Igor and the Mates will settle in for 2-4 hours. Helga says you use back ups and clean for d/c's

Igor say np mates Igor will do again and again :D
Igor say the 18 th was a success Igor will to do again. Igor think it unfortunately that only four pirates can participate at one time. Igor say however Igor will make a point to help everyone who wants to try :D

screenshot_2010-10-18_22-26-51.jpg

screenshot_2010-10-18_22-30-41.jpg

screenshot_2010-10-18_22-30-47.jpg

Igor say Igor going to try again tonight Oct 19 at 9 pm (est) fragilles server Port Royal. Igor ask anyone who would like to come is invited :excited:!!!!!!!!

Also it would be nice to include all time zones, like Central, Pacific etc, since some people have trouble converting time zones, that includes me :oops: we also have members from Australia so there you go, convert time haha LOL

very nice screen shots Mate :)

Igor has also been told that if a defender goes in to battle with an active potion that the defender will not be able to see his shots. Igor say this will make any sustained run very hard, just another CD tip from your friendly dwarf. :D

Do you only get good cannon rams from this game cause I only find the same 5 rams from chests never anything better.

Do you only get good cannon rams from this game cause I only find the same 5 rams from chests never anything better.

Igor has wondered that him self mate. Igor is now exploring the idea that only certain rams come from certain CD spots. Igor say however Igor has only heard of getting the famed rams from CD but there are cannon rams Igor still has not gotten even with hundreds and hundreds of CD waves under Igor belt !!!

Igor ask anyone ever get a Famed ram anywhere else?

Back