cannon defense

PiratesGoldie

Buccaneer
when does cannon defense get fixed
dd3.png

It was never broken, the button doesn't work because they haven't programmed it yet... at least I think this is true xD

@Wizzogrog02 One of the wiki says wave 52. In potco , even with the best team...(thank you Liz and Twisted!)...had to go at least to wave 80 or 90 on some alts to get rev. I would like to beat some old records, hope we get to test it one of these days....

@Wizzogrog02 One of the wiki says wave 52. In potco , even with the best team...(thank you Liz and Twisted!)...had to go at least to wave 80 or 90 on some alts to get rev. I would like to beat some old records, hope we get to test it one of these days....
I never had an issue getting the rev ram. After Wave 50 the whole team would get it within the next few waves. I am definitely going to get out there and get it as soon as it is made available to us!

I never had an issue getting the rev ram. After Wave 50 the whole team would get it within the next few waves. I am definitely going to get out there and get it as soon as it is made available to us!

Interesting... I once made it to level 60+ with a bunch of friends a few times and none of us got anything better but the ram that gives infinite Firebrand...

Interesting... I once made it to level 60+ with a bunch of friends a few times and none of us got anything better but the ram that gives infinite Firebrand...
It all comes down to RNG unfortunately. When it comes out let me know if you want to go for it together. Maybe my luck can pass onto you!

When we played CD during the brief day it existed in TLOPO (before the cannon ram wipe fiasco) my guild and I reached wave 100 before we gave up because our fingers hurt too much (and it was 3am...). None of us got Rev or even Haunted. Best I got was infinite firebrand.

When we played CD during the brief day it existed in TLOPO (before the cannon ram wipe fiasco) my guild and I reached wave 100 before we gave up because our fingers hurt too much (and it was 3am...). None of us got Rev or even Haunted. Best I got was infinite firebrand.
Was rev ram even available in loot at the time?

Back