Cannon glitch

Matthew McBreaker

Pirate Master
Today i was plundering and i noticed a steady stream of cannons. As if his cannon was a machine gun.

He saud he was using a hack to do this. I didnt know it was possible to do that. Has anyone else seen an example of this?

I took a screenshot of it and i will put it up on here tomorrow morning.

there is a non hack glitch but you may need to reload i havent sent it out yet you shoot fury then after your third shot exit the cannon and the cannon auto-shoots 1-3 other shots

Might not be the same players but a couple of people are doing this in SvS. Basically cheating and should get terminated.
yes your correct. I have seen some like i remember "Green Lion" . And today when i was playing Potco a ship that had that hack sunk me in svs. They are terrible. But i called all my crew and sink the ship.

like being on there ships you get a lot of infamy
If the point of infamy was to influence cheats than it should get removed asap... but it's not. It was intended as a special update for the pvp system which had rarely gotten any updates in potco. Any of use of programs or manipulating game files should be reported and the person doing it should get terminated. It only messes up the game and is even more trouble with others.

If the point of infamy was to influence cheats than it should get removed asap... but it's not. It was intended as a special update for the pvp system which had rarely gotten any updates in potco. Any of use of programs or manipulating game files should be reported and the person doing it should get terminated. It only messes up the game and is even more trouble with others.
I know, I would rather say I got war master and what ever the highest rank in svs is truthfully and without instead of using hacks and glitches

Why do some off the people do this hack. And yes it might make the game a bit more laggy! Then it used to be.

I'm gonna say this as simply put as possible. People who use this cheat make themselves look like a joke and very bad. I've encountered many people who use this, and they use sarcasm to try to act "cool" when confronted with the question. Last night for example, me and my crew were enjoying svs. A ship named, Gun Warrior, was out and we circled him for awhile until we sunk him. He was solo and shooting insane amounts of lightning bolts. About an half hour later, we encountered him again. We were in the uncharted and I was a "virtual mile away." About 3 seconds later we sunk. Most cheaters can be taken care of easily, but its just outrageous when they go that far to win. Although, the goal for them isn't winning, but to just get a rise out of people. And they succeed a lot the time.

I'm gonna say this as simply put as possible. People who use this cheat make themselves look like a joke and very bad. I've encountered many people who use this, and they use sarcasm to try to act "cool" when confronted with the question. Last night for example, me and my crew were enjoying svs. A ship named, Gun Warrior, was out and we circled him for awhile until we sunk him. He was solo and shooting insane amounts of lightning bolts. About an half hour later, we encountered him again. We were in the uncharted and I was a "virtual mile away." About 3 seconds later we sunk. Most cheaters can be taken care of easily, but its just outrageous when they go that far to win. Although, the goal for them isn't winning, but to just get a rise out of people. And they succeed a lot the time.

yeah but in canno defense it's awesome

My brother was on a guys ship who did this, Rapid fire on his cannon.
Also when he shot his Broadsides, they were Rapid too and wouldn't stop

I have reported a few ships to potco a friend was banned for using this auto fire lost his account

Back