Event  Cannoneer Club

Jack Goldeagle

Honorable Pirate
Hey All,
Today when I was leveling cannons I was wondering, wouldent it be cool to have a cannon club and to meet new people? So I am going forth with that and starting a Cannoneer Club

Hosts
Jack Goldeagle, Allison08

Reguardmenets To Get In
- Cannon level 15
- As of right now that is it

Dates, Severs & Times
Dates - TBA
Sever - TBA
Times - TBA

All pirates are welcome!! Jack Goldeagle or Allison08's ship will be used. So, if you like cannons, meeting new people and leveling easier then join today. To sign up leave your pirates name level and cannon level.

* If you are using innapropite behavor you can be banned from the club for a week.

Join Now!!

Rules
- No Foul Mouth
- No trying or attempting to sink the ship on purpouse
- Some Dates will be normal sailing when some days will be SVS
- Some Dates there will be comptions like Guys vs. Girls ( I will be the boy host and Allison08 will be the Girl )
- Some Dates the Club might be cancelled because no hosts could make it
- Have Fun!!!
Also everyone will be picked
* Some days might be to busy so there will be two Cannoneer Club ships launched at once
** When the dates are annunced if you cant make it any of the dates please let me or Allison08 know

Very intersting idea! Have a club based on a skill? Hmmmm? Perhaps a Marksmen Club or a Voudon Club is in order.

Igor smile and dance!! :cannon::cannon::cannon::cannon:Igor LIKE CANNON!! Igor would definitely like to work on Igor's marksmanship and help others hone their skills. Igor say if time willing mate. Igor is often unreliable to make events.:rumgone:

Cannonneer Club Dates and Times Announced!!! April - July

April
Fri 29 - 8 - 9pm

May
Sat 7 - 8 - 9pm
Fri 13 - 8 - 9pm
Sat 21 - 8 - 9pm
Sat 28 - 8 - 9pm

June
Fri 3 - 8 - 9 pm
Sat 11 - 8 - 9pm
Sat 18 - 8 - 9pm
Sat 25 - 8 - 9pm

July
Fri 1 - 8 - 9pm
Fri 8 - 8 - 9pm
Sat 16 - 8 - 9pm
Fri 22 - 8 - 9pm
Sat 30 - 8 - 9pm

* All Times Are EST

Cannonneer Club Dates and Times Announced!!! April - July

April
Fri 29 - 8 - 9pm

May
Sat 7 - 8 - 9pm
Fri 13 - 8 - 9pm
Sat 21 - 8 - 9pm
Sat 28 - 8 - 9pm

June
Fri 3 - 8 - 9 pm
Sat 11 - 8 - 9pm
Sat 18 - 8 - 9pm
Sat 25 - 8 - 9pm

July
Fri 1 - 8 - 9pm
Fri 8 - 8 - 9pm
Sat 16 - 8 - 9pm
Fri 22 - 8 - 9pm
Sat 30 - 8 - 9pm

* All Times Are EST
i can make most of those :D

well i would love to come but is there a captains club and possibly one for sailing because im the one who gets stuck sailing.... especialy durring the pearl battle which i have to or else someones decisions will sink us:rumgone:boy do i hate it when people dont listen to me (depending if im being serious or not)

well i would love to come but is there a captains club and possibly one for sailing because im the one who gets stuck sailing.... especialy durring the pearl battle which i have to or else someones decisions will sink us:rumgone:boy do i hate it when people dont listen to me (depending if im being serious or not)

Well you can be the sailer for the club who steers the ship

Back