Cannons Of The Deep!

Hmmm. I will have to check that out. Thanks Capt.
I just got a new phone and I am still trying to figure it out. They told me it was the easiest and most user friendly phone and well it's not being very friendly towards me. :facepalm:

You know what is really bad ... I brought this phone home and my phone rang and I could not even figure out how to answer it. ROFL!

You know what is really bad ... I brought this phone home and my phone rang and I could not even figure out how to answer it. ROFL!

LOL De, I need to update my phone and I'm really not looking forward it, I finally got the one I have down pat and now it's outdated. I am also the slowest texter in the world!:p

I have a problem with texting as well. I have always had to get phones that have the keyboard on them so I could actually text without taking 10 min to respond.
That is why I liked this phone because it has the slide out keyboard and it also has full screen keyboard you just touch to type. I'm still trying to get the hang of it though. So many things on it that are just overwhelming and I guess I am so outdated on new technology. I was at awe at what all this phone could do!

That's part of my problem, my phone doesn't have a keyboard. But I love it because it takes excellent pics and I can easily bluetooth them to my computer.

Yes, this one takes very good pictures as well and, it is very user friendly with that I must say. I tried it out and after you take the picture it will ask you what you want to do with it and it lists things like send to ... facebook...myspace...computer...friend...etc... then all you do is click on where you want to send it and it does everything for you.

Thank you for the tip Capt. Darkblade! I am going to check out Cannons of the Deep. Awesome!!! :parrot:

its not a download mates. and the link at the top is a web link you can use while at work to play on a regular pc lol. its a web based game/transfer system :) to find it on your phone go to piratesonline.com again ON YOUR PHONE lol.

I don't think this matters if you were banned due to it not being the acutal POTC? It is a game you do off your phone from Disney.

and, Tsk tsk tsk for being banned. lol :p

I usually spend the free time I have playing this on a regular computer (phone makes it terribly slow).
Some tips in ship combat:
  • Close Range - always 15 degrees
  • Medium Range - always 30 degrees
  • Far range - always 40 degrees
..and I always use medium for the power level, if it is incorrect you will know the correct power level by what it tells you when you attack.

Current stats:
Screen shot 2010-10-18 at 6.17.32 PM.png

Back