Cannot log into main pirate anymore

JakeKurtz

Sea Legs
Thought it was the jail glitch that has been going around, but experiencing the error “internet connection has been broken with the server” everytime I load up into the game on my main pirate.
I used to be able to make a new pirate, log into that one, which works fine and then back to my main and I could play. Now it’s not working it all.
Already sent my logs in and contacted support but just putting this out there in case anyone else has this problem or a possible workaround/fix.

I had a similar issue with my main pirate but I crashed after CD one time. if I attempt to log into my old 'main' pirate the game crashes partially through the load of port royal. since then I had correspondence with the support team. But no luck, I just took advantage of the double rep and made a new character but I would like to see a remedy for this issue so that I don't have to have it happen again nor would I want to see anyone else deal with that.

I had a similar issue with my main pirate but I crashed after CD one time. if I attempt to log into my old 'main' pirate the game crashes partially through the load of port royal. since then I had correspondence with the support team. But no luck, I just took advantage of the double rep and made a new character but I would like to see a remedy for this issue so that I don't have to have it happen again nor would I want to see anyone else deal with that.

When did that happen for you? Feel like I might just have to start playing on a new pirate its been 4 days for me now.

I can't use my main pirate either. I've sent 2 emails to support and sent a couple people messages to see if they could help. It's been around 3 months now and I've yet to get a response from support about the issue. So, they just might not be able to fix it or something. I don't know what's going on with the situation.

Back