Quests Can't Complete Lala's Bad Ink

Richard Greasevane

Honorable Pirate
I've fully completed the task, all I need is to go talk to Fabiola, the gypsy next to the barbershop and jewlery store on Tortuga. However, whenever I talk to her, instead of opening up a dialogue screen and completeing the quest, It just takes me to the standard "Store, sell items, etc." screen, and doesn't complete the quest. Has anyone had a similar issue?

In the past completing certain steps of a quest would mark the entire quest as done. Have you checked if there are any steps left over that you have to do?

In the past completing certain steps of a quest would mark the entire quest as done. Have you checked if there are any steps left over that you have to do?
I have. During the Padres teleportation quest, I hadn't killed all the undead I needed to but the quest still told me to return to the gypsy, so I figured thats what happened with Lala's bad ink. However all the steps are completed.

Some of the quests get bugged when part of the list of tasks disappears. I have one stuck in my journal that says complete but its not because I remember there was one other thing to do. However it has glitched and vanished so I'm just stuck until the devs figure it out.

Back