Question Can't even finish an invasion

Tilare

Buccaneer
Why is it that I can not finish a single invasion? Every time it gets to the last wave, or when jolly roger comes, the game closes every single time. There has literally not been a time I have been able to complete an entire invasion from beginning to end. Does this happen to anyone else? Any fixes? Its frustrating to do a whole invasion just for nothing.

Sounds like you are the only one if not one of the few people experiencing it. I myself can do invasions perfectly fine.

I recommend you to get into contact with support@tlopo.com for further help.

Why is it that I can not finish a single invasion? Every time it gets to the last wave, or when jolly roger comes, the game closes every single time. There has literally not been a time I have been able to complete an entire invasion from beginning to end. Does this happen to anyone else? Any fixes? Its frustrating to do a whole invasion just for nothing.
I have this problem (or used to). I participate on the other beach, not port area, way less people and don't crash hardly ever.

You are not the only one. But many of us try to go to very low populated islands. With less people, there is a smaller chance of disconnecting. Also you may want to lower your settings for invasions. Sometimes that helps too.

Last edited:
Back